Sign in to follow this  
nuker

Greetings from Saint-Petersburg, Russia

nuker

SUP fellas!

I'm looking for the ideal replica of MB Timewalker CHRONO on the leather belt.

I just wanted to know some reliable shop in my city who can offer me mentioned watch.

Question to the dealers:how much enquiries from Russia you're gettin?

P.S. Anyway requesting some advices and tips before ordering watches.

Many thnx!

P.P.S. From Russia with LUV

onzenuub

welcome to the nuthouse, DO NOT check the link in Dingleberry's signature.

nuker

Do you know some europeans replica producers?

KBH

Onze, you are bad!

Don't know anything about MB Timewalker, but I'm sure someone will be along. In the meantime, check out some of the Trusted Dealers and maybe you'll find something.

If you send out a picture to a couple of the dealers, they can tell you if it's available.

Almost all replicas are made in China and that's where most of the dealers are. There are a couple of UK dealers also listed in the Dealer's Section.

onzenuub

Do you know some europeans replica producers?

No producers, sellers yes, you can find them in the trusted dealers list on this board.

nuker

Onze, you are bad!

Don't know anything about MB Timewalker, but I'm sure someone will be along. In the meantime, check out some of the Trusted Dealers and maybe you'll find something.

If you send out a picture to a couple of the dealers, they can tell you if it's available.

Almost all replicas are made in China and that's where most of the dealers are. There are a couple of UK dealers also listed in the Dealer's Section.

what about the difference in quality of replicas between UK and Chinese producers?

what will you suggest?

I've bought replica on my local russian store, price was about 80usd.Movement is MIYOTA quarz. But I'm quite not satisfied in quality because dealings isn't the same as original and crown top made with some kind of soft plastic that covers montblanc paint under it. So I'm in search again))heh

dingle

Onze, you are bad!

what about the difference in quality of replicas between UK and Chinese producers?

what will you suggest?

I've bought replica on my local russian store, price was about 80usd.Movement is MIYOTA quarz. But I'm quite not satisfied in quality because dealings isn't the same as original and crown top made with some kind of soft plastic that covers montblanc paint under it. So I'm in search again))heh

welcome to the nuthouse. An yes, you really do need to read the link in my signature. Save yourself some time and headaches. :)

onzenuub

Onze, you are bad!

what will you suggest?

Replica's sold from UK are produced in China, quality is almost the same of the most reps with the same specifications.

nuker

Onze, you are bad!

what will you suggest?

welcome to the nuthouse. An yes, you really do need to read the link in my signature. Save yourself some time and headaches. :)

will do, thnx

Del

Hello and welcome :lol:.

Hope you find the watch you want :zzz:.

nuker
Hello and welcome :D.

Hope you find the watch you want ;).

Hi pal)

I see that you have MB Timmewalker rep in your collection. Can you share some pics with me, wanna compare

Luthier

Ti snachala pochitai, chto lyudi pishut, naberis' uma-razyma, potom sam bydesh znat', chto pochem.

nuker
Ti snachala pochitai, chto lyudi pishut, naberis' uma-razyma, potom sam bydesh znat', chto pochem.

poka etogo ne proizoshlo, ti budesh chitat' moi uniliye tredi))

kstati chto s MB??podskagi gde kupit' tochnuy kopiy, mnogo ccylok na replicamake.com, chem tak horosh etot dealer?ty voobshe pokupal replici sebe?

AllergyDoc

I feel like I just walked onto the set of THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

nuker
I feel like I just walked onto the set of THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

HAHAHA

Russian language is most difficult language after the Chinese one