Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

Panerai 44mm bracelets

greg_r

Hi all,

I'm in search of a Panerai bracelet for a 44mm PAM (24mm lug width). Last year there were several sources on eBay and in the EU generally, but now I actually want one, I can't find 'em (except for Josh, whose price is a bit steep by comparison with what was around a few months ago).

If anybody knows of a source - or has one to sell, I'd be grateful for a heads-up.

Ta

onzenuub

44 MM ???

greg_r

D'oh. Thank you Onze - yes, I know watches.co.uk but I'm not paying gen prices even if a gen bracelet would fit (which it won't). If I was willing to spend that kinda dough I'd just go buy a Daylight on a bracelet (and 5 or 6 other high-end reps while I was at it :thumbsup: )

As should have been clear from the start: I'm looking for a rep bracelet. I don't want to spend Josh prices. I was kinda hoping someone on here had one to sell, or at least knew a dealer who was still selling 'em at sensible prices.

Never mind, I'll keep hunting....

Luthier
D'oh. Thank you Onze - yes, I know watches.co.uk but I'm not paying gen prices even if a gen bracelet would fit (which it won't). If I was willing to spend that kinda dough I'd just go buy a Daylight on a bracelet (and 5 or 6 other high-end reps while I was at it :lol: )

As should have been clear from the start: I'm looking for a rep bracelet. I don't want to spend Josh prices. I was kinda hoping someone on here had one to sell, or at least knew a dealer who was still selling 'em at sensible prices.

Don't hunt, just email my girl, she can ship you any bracelet you want.

Shilling....?

:beer2:

FBV
D'oh. Thank you Onze - yes, I know watches.co.uk but I'm not paying gen prices even if a gen bracelet would fit (which it won't). If I was willing to spend that kinda dough I'd just go buy a Daylight on a bracelet (and 5 or 6 other high-end reps while I was at it :lol: )

Shilling....?

:beer2:

who's ypur girl? can you share?

greg_r

[quote name='Luthier' date='Mar 10 2009, 03:07 AM' post='20315'

Shilling....?

:lol:

Yup. Shilling :beer2:

:rofl:

I'd thought about her, but I seem to recall she takes WU only? (Correct me if I'm wrong). If so, by the time I've done that, I might as well have gone to Josh. I think I may have found one elsewhere anyhow.

Luthier

Yup. Shilling :beer2:

:lol:

I'd thought about her, but I seem to recall she takes WU only? (Correct me if I'm wrong). If so, by the time I've done that, I might as well have gone to Josh. I think I may have found one elsewhere anyhow.

Aha... still shilling... Hehehe... Nope. She don't need it.

Honestly- I don't know, if she already accept PP, I prefer WU, fast, reliable, and no any problems. Transfer up to $499 cost me $14 only, no big deal.

Ask her.

greg_r
Aha... still shilling... Hehehe... Nope. She don't need it.

:beer2::lol:

Honestly- I don't know, if she already accept PP, I prefer WU, fast, reliable, and no any problems. Transfer up to $499 cost me $14 only, no big deal.

Ask her.

WU from over here costs £15 a time - which is fine on a large order, but kinda expensive for smaller items. Thanks for the suggestion anyhow.

I'm still waiting to hear back from a guy here in the UK who may still have an aftermarket bracelet in stock. If so, I'm in business as his price is very reasonable. If not, I'll drop PWC a line and see if they can get me one.

KinCaidk

I want a pretty PAM bracelet too :beer2:

greg_r
I want a pretty PAM bracelet too :beer2:

I'll let you know if this guy gets back to me.

onzenuub

I want a pretty Pam. :beer2:

KinCaidk
I want a pretty Pam. :beer2:

^^

Pretty sPam

prestigewatchco

Pam steel bands have gone up in price alarmingly in the last 12 month doubled in price from factories. Good price now for a steel band would be $50 used to be closer to $30. I have them though both with polished center links and all brushed

trailboss99

There's your answer guys. It's good to see a dealer who will sell more than just whole watches. Parts are so hard to come by execpt Luthiers gal but that WU is the problem. I can't pay in USD from here via WU even if I wanted to spend the $25 they want and the Chinese don't like Yuan.

/me waits impatiantly for day she gets PP or CC organised.

greg_r
Pam steel bands have gone up in price alarmingly in the last 12 month doubled in price from factories. Good price now for a steel band would be $50 used to be closer to $30. I have them though both with polished center links and all brushed

Hey, thanks! I'll drop you a line a bit later - really should've thought of asking for one with my recent watch order, but it slipped what little is left of my mind... :bugger off: