Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI down

DR3M3L

Sorry folks, I didn't get a notification of RWI being down. I'm not near a computer right now and will fix it in about an hour from now.

Whozat

Thanks for the update. I need my fix!!!

scorpion

TSKKKKKKKKKK you Dark Side Whore - sleeping on the job again :giggle:

trailboss99

Public holiday in Holland today so count yourselves lucky he's available at all :P

RichardMiami
JohnnyUnplugged.jpg

BadPickle

jorDan to the rescuuuuuuuuuue

scorpion

Public holiday in Holland today so count yourselves lucky he's available at all :P

Ha it don't bother me if Jorans on holiday as I don't hang over the Dark Side, and if RWG goes down we have Onze to fix it because he knows everything :giggle:

scorpion

Oi PB you stole my photo that i took of you, you muppet troll - it has copyright and i will send my legal guys over to agree fees :giggle:

BadPickle

Oi PB you stole my photo that i took of you, you muppet troll - it has copyright and i will send my legal guys over to agree fees :giggle:

Payment sent :P

scorpion

2 jars of pickled onions 2013 vintage? - sorry that's simply not a good enough payment. Send over another jar and its a deal :giggle:

trksh-bzr

saint weeds day, IIRC......

onzenuub

I know noooooothing about any public holiday in Holland today. It's just something he made up as a cover for his lazynes.

scorpion

I know noooooothing about any public holiday in Holland today. It's just something he made up as a cover for his lazynes.

Oke....maybe RWi will sack Joran for being lazy? I have heard that Stainless Steel is branching out from CSI into I.T Support and that he offered TB a good deal for 12 months Tech Support, SS has Finish certificates in WT (watchtinkering), I.T, BS and CSI :giggle:

Edited by scorpion

onzenuub

Oke....maybe RWi will sack Joran for being lazy? I have heard that Stainless Steel is branching out from CSI into I.T Support and that he offered TB a good deal for 12 months Tech Support, SS has Finish certificates in WT (watchtinkering), I.T, BS and CSI :giggle:

And he is handling Jorans overflow.

BadPickle

jorDans overflow must be cleared now, RWI back up now :D

DR3M3L

Sinterklaas avond... Had to do the shopping today for the kids, it actually is a national holiday: http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/netherlands/

Dec 5 Saturday St Nicholas' Eve/Sinterklaas Observance Dec 6 Sunday St Nicholas' Day Observance

Left Coast Guy

National sex worker day?

onzenuub

Sinterklaas avond... Had to do the shopping today for the kids, it actually is a national holiday: http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/netherlands/

Dec 5 Saturday St Nicholas' Eve/Sinterklaas Observance Dec 6 Sunday St Nicholas' Day Observance

Tsssssssssssk sinterklaasavondnoob, you should have done the shopping weeks ago. I just have a big party, food, beer and ...... :P

DR3M3L

Tsssssssssssk sinterklaasavondnoob, you should have done the shopping weeks ago. I just have a big party, food, beer and ...... :P

You're right, me and the other 2.300.000 people that went out for shopping today should've gone earlier. :lol:

Have a good evening, I'm having a few beers before I get on the roof and throw the gifts down the smoke channel.

trailboss99

Yes we are down ATM, it appears to me to be an issue with log file bloat running us out of disk space but our tech guys may differ. Normal service will resume ASAP.

onzenuub

Some one in Finland could take your overflow. :D

trailboss99

I blame the damn Vikings myself, it's usually the Vikings . . .

linos
Yes we are down ATM, it appears to me to be an issue with log file bloat running us out of disk space but our tech guys may differ. Normal service will resume ASAP.

Thanks, you guys are legends! You don't know how many times in the last 6 hours I checked to see if the site is up again...so addicted

trailboss99

DR3M3L (our techie) has just started a new job yesterday so it may not be quite as quick a return as usual, real life comes before some fake watch forum after all.

wimpie007

Good luck mate! I told Onze not to press that big red button but he thought boobies would be shown