Sign in to follow this  
Dragonscape

Could-a; Would-a; Should-a

Dragonscape

This thread is dedicated to all those things we would have done different had we just known.

I will start with could-a had a 8year old Newman Daytona in 1975 for $350; Would-a had a new Daytona for only $500; But no I bought the latest "PULSAR" digital Bill Bixby watch; should-a had my head examined

ebzen02

talk about regret!! Damn.. Sad! So Sad!

KBH
This thread is dedicated to all those things we would have done different had we just known.

I will start with could-a had a 8year old Newman Daytona in 1975 for $350; Would-a had a new Daytona for only $500; But no I bought the latest "PULSAR" digital Bill Bixby watch; should-a had my head examined

Hey, I was there and the price was $700! Damn it. Instead I bought a Datejust. :bsmeter:

ebzen02

Back then $700 was like $30,000 in todays cash..no? :)

10:10 Watch Repair

Had a PAM 1A in my hand that the shop wanted $3k for. Told me it would go up in value because Panerai would soon be bought by Cartier.

Who wants a silly big watch? And it was like 50,0000,0000,000,000 lire, couldn't do the math.

ebzen02
Had a PAM 1A in my hand that the shop wanted $3k for. Told me it would go up in value because Panerai would soon be bought by Cartier.

Who wants a silly big watch? And it was like 50,0000,0000,000,000 lire, couldn't do the math.

Ouch!