Sign in to follow this  
Donald J Trump

My Collection of GREAT WATCHES!

WatchDog21

Superb collection !

Now you're definitely just taking the piss. Posting without even reading the actual thread.

Posting like this to boost your postcount for a sale won't work

May I know in your opinion what is this thread about ?

this thread is about a sock puppets ridiculous looking, self centered watches :)

niqfra

Superb collection !

Now you're definitely just taking the piss. Posting without even reading the actual thread.

May I know in your opinion what is this thread about ?

this thread is about a sock puppets ridiculous looking, self centered watches :)

I am sorry , I come from Greece ! I didn't get your American Humor ! I thought it was about watches that can put in any pic you want !

Stuvetjee

Superb collection !

I have several year my account there ! Are you idiot or what ? I am just saying all watches you show are perfect ! If I want to sell something I will be vip and I will donate something deadhead

You sure?

niqfra

Superb collection !

I have several year my account there ! Are you idiot or what ? I am just saying all watches you show are perfect ! If I want to sell something I will be vip and I will donate something deadhead

You sure?

Is this rhetorical question?

Stuvetjee

Superb collection !

You sure?

Is this rhetorical question?

689 days is not several years.

niqfra

2 years sounds several to me !all in all I am sorry for my post ! I don't know Donald trump , I thought was a celebrity but now I realized that going to be you governor !! Idiots !

niqfra

Greece is mother of democracy ! In 21th century we got Donald as the father of democracy ! Its absolutely make sense , in the country that Justin bieber seems to be a singer

WatchDog21
2 years sounds several to me !all in all I am sorry for my post ! I don't know Donald trump , I thought was a celebrity but now I realized that going to be you governor !! Idiots !

Caution on the use of "idiots" The Donald is not running for governor but President - big difference

niqfra

Caution on the use of "idiots" The Donald is not running for governor but President - big difference

Ok I am sorry ! Yes president ! Worst scenario !!!!!

Stuvetjee

:facepalm::picard:

Wriggles

Superb collection !

Yeah, see how that worked out real well for ya pal. So much for going VIP. You were caught with your pants down, and now when you thought you'd let it go quiet for a day or two you post your sale. And got nuked.

Mods round here ain't stupid

Who's the idiot now, deadhead :rofl:

niqfra

Superb collection !

Yeah, see how that worked out real well for ya pal. So much for going VIP. You were caught with your pants down, and now when you thought you'd let it go quiet for a day or two you post your sale. And got nuked.

You are really so pathetic ! Is there any crime if I want to sell an item ? I will become vip and I will relist !

Wriggles

Superb collection !

You are really so pathetic ! Is there any crime if I want to sell an item ? I will become vip and I will relist !

Yeah, whatever. You're the tool who when caught postwhoring called me an idiot and a deadhead, claiming if you were going to sell you'd go VIP.

But you didn't. You posted a sale without going VIP. Which makes you full of shit

You're not displaying the attitude of someone that would engender confidence to buy from.

Enjoy your sale. I look forward to seeing it

niqfra

Superb collection !

Yeah, whatever. You're the tool who when caught postwhoring called me an idiot and a deadhead, claiming if you were going to sell you'd go VIP.

But you didn't. You posted a sale without going VIP. Which makes you full of shit

You're not displaying the attitude of someone that would engender confidence to buy from.

the idea of sale something , I get it from you ! As I told you I am 2 years member and this is the first time I try that ! If I am trustworthy or not let the buyer judge !

RichardMiami

Greece is mother of democracy ! In 21th century we got Donald as the father of democracy ! Its absolutely make sense , in the country that Justin bieber seems to be a singer

?? Justin Bieber is Canadian! Not American!

Thank god!

niqfra

?? Justin Bieber is Canadian! Not American!

Thank god!

he make career and fortune in usa ! Canadians have a bit taste I think !

Gazzla

xIzT0RW.gif

Wriggles

Superb collection !

the idea of sale something , I get it from you ! As I told you I am 2 years member and this is the first time I try that ! If I am trustworthy or not let the buyer judge !

Whatever. You said you'd go VIP to sell and you didn't, whilst also calling me an idiot and a deadhead. Says enough about your trustworthiness to me.

niqfra

Superb collection !

Whatever. You said you'd go VIP to sell and you didn't, whilst also calling me an idiot and a deadhead. Says enough about your trustworthiness to me.

you judge without to know nothing about me ! You think you are clever enough ? May I know your profession ? All in all as I said I will be vip firstly

RichardMiami

what do you think VIP status will do for you exactly?

Wriggles

All in all as I said I will be vip firstly

:Yawn: heard it all before.

you judge without to know nothing about me ! You think you are clever enough ? May I know your profession ?

I just commented on what I was seeing, I couldn't care anything about you or what you're like other than what I see occurring on this forum. And what profession I am in has no relevance to you or what has taken place.

As to clever enough, I'm clever enough for what I need, and certainly clever enough to spot a postwhore working up to a sale...as has been evidenced already

JSJ

Superb collection !

you judge without to know nothing about me ! You think you are clever enough ? May I know your profession ? All in all as I said I will be vip firstly

Oh right, this is the little shit who asked me if I was trolling him yesterday.

Festive nuke :). Brilliant :rofl:.

Happy Christmas!

greg_r

Superb collection !

Um, well that didn't happen did it? You posted a sale. We nuked it. We reset your post count. Where we go from here is up to you, but I suggest that a good approach toward redeeming yourself would be to quit postwhoring and try to become a member of the community.

insert-here

Donald, Iove your watches, but instead of a strap you could put a lapel pin on the back and give them out to every Muslim, just like the Obama phone, and they can wear them like a campaign button from the 40's, then we'll all know who they are. What you think?

ImNotFatlmFluffy

Sad thing is, I can genuinely see you getting office in the next election!

You were right, it happened, but who other than you could have said that a year ago?

Trump is president and still no Avenger II Seawolf, sad.

Edited by ImNotFatlmFluffy