Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

UPDATE! RWG ARMY - ANOTHER LONDON INVASION: GTG JULY 2, 2016

Jonnybaws

Indeed.. make an effort fellas.. :giggle:

And nice one Rolie!!

digger2

28 Chaps and Clare. She's getting excited at the odds. Which hotel are you guys staying in. We may decide to overnight in London, since we won't be getting there until about 8pm.

I booked "Holiday Villa Hotel And Suites" just to have a place to stay near the action, I have free cancellation if/when some of the others can decide where to stay :giggle:

Pob

Bump :D

Jonnybaws

And another...

solkryssare
:solkry:

Chavezzito

I´m in, please put me on the list.

Why isn´t this little turd on the list??

solkryssare

Your question is constructed in a such a manner that answering is pointless .....

;)

BTW. Amit is also added

Chavezzito

Your question is constructed in a such a manner that answering is pointless .....

;)

BTW. Amit is also added

Wohoo!

solkryssare

By reply via instagram. Sooooo 2016

Chavezzito

By reply via instagram. Sooooo 2016

Saw that...he is so up to date!

trksh-bzr

So I'm the only sad fukka again.

You fukkers with all your fancy fucking ideas and gtg's making me look like a fucking tit. I just about had enough of you lot.......

Havin the claps is better than your fucking friendship.

Chavezzito

You fukkers with all your fancy fucking ideas and gtg's making me look like a fucking tit. I just about had enough of you lot.......

Don´t know what you complaint about...you´re on the list...that´s al that matters right?

trksh-bzr

Don´t know what you complaint about...you´re on the list...that´s al that matters right?

retarded swede.

I am danish. What I have learned from statics, is that we do not like refugees. You're swedish. Even if you are in Sweden, you are still a potential refugee to us. I must be very carefull, not to have any contact with an individual like you, with sooooooo different culture. Same goes for everyone else in the GTG.

solkryssare

retarded swede.

I am danish. What I have learned from statics, is that we do not like refugees. You're swedish. Even if you are in Sweden, you are still a potential refugee to us. I must be very carefull, not to have any contact with an individual like you, with sooooooo different culture. Same goes for everyone else in the GTG.

Thats OK. Judging by the Swedish border control. They don't want much to do with you either

:D

Chavezzito

retarded swede.

7563-gives-the-finger.jpg

trksh-bzr

retarded swede.

Thats OK. Judging by the Swedish border control. They don't want much to do with you either

:D

I'm going there today. Will try to smuggle my little ugly dog with me, so we can infiltrate that place together. TAKE SKÅNE BACK!!!!!!

Chavezzito

I'm going there today. Will try to smuggle my little ugly dog with me, so we can infiltrate that place together. TAKE SKÅNE BACK!!!!!!

Oh yes!! Please take Skåne back :rofl:

trksh-bzr

retarded swede.

is that you or your brother. You guys look so much alike..... :lol:

Chavezzito

retarded swede.

Just a pic of your ass that your lovely wife texted me!

trksh-bzr

retarded swede.

No way, if my ass had it's own tickle finger like that, I wouldn't be having this constant anal itch......

Chavezzito

retarded swede.

No way, if my ass had it's own tickle finger like that, I wouldn't be having this constant anal itch......

That would be your willie :lol:

trksh-bzr

retarded swede.

you're an idiot. Please leave me alone

Chavezzito

retarded swede.

you're an idiot. Please leave me alone

I love you too...even if you are a Dane.

solkryssare

Tssssk. Sweden wouldn't even survive without Skåne.........Skåne is where it's at in Sweden.

Chavezzito

Tssssk. Sweden wouldn't even survive without Skåne.........Skåne is where it's at in Sweden.

Who are you?