Godfathar

Review - Patek Philippe Multi-Scale Chronograph 5975P – Limited Edition 175th Anniversary

_DC_

It's got to be said, KeNny is a legend, that's some superb work right there. The dial looks super clean too, impressed with the quality of this rep overall, it's still on my hit list, just debating if it's this or the 5070 I want first, and there's still a Richard Mille pulling on my heart strings too!!

DC

Godfathar

^^ well to be honest. The 5070 rep is nice but I wish they made the blue dial blue strap one. They yellow gold black dial has the wrong color markers on the dial. It should have been gold not white. But the blue dial would be a keeper in my books. Until then, after this great fix by Kenny, and also making the seconds hand white,this one is a keeper as well.

damocles123

Can't wait to see the final product when you have everything together :)

Does a gen PP strap fit on this particular watch?

_DC_

Why wouldn't a gen strap fit? It's got normal regular lugs so any strap that's the right size will fit!!

DC

damocles123

thanks DC

Why wouldn't a gen strap fit? It's got normal regular lugs so any strap that's the right size will fit!!

DC

Godfathar

Speaking of straps, just walked in my office to have this waiting for me..

20160111_090122_01.jpg

So now this project has everything done except the crystal, which is on its way to the US to Profsteve. From now on, it's a waiting game.

_DC_
Speaking of straps, just walked in my office to have this waiting for me..

20160111_090122_01.jpg

So now this project has everything done except the crystal, which is on its way to the US to Profsteve. From now on, it's a waiting game.

Looks good mate, I hope it fits ok and is nice and comfy!!

Camille Fournet really do a nice job of packaging their straps don't they?!

DC

Godfathar

^^ Thanks for the guidance mate.. the watch is far from finished, so installing this will be in a while unfortunately.. but all in all.. I held it next to the gen PP strap. it's exactly the same as you may know.. only no PP stamp.

Thank you again for taking the time to explain how I should order it with the deployment buckle.

oriontuition

Wish they work on the folding clasp to make it closer to the gen

Godfathar

^^ you mean make a 175th anniversary deployant buckle just for this specific model to match the deployant buckle on the gen 5975? Let's face it buddy. It's a rep. I don't think this will ever happen unfortunately.

Godfathar

This baby is getting closer and closer to be finalized, just pushing the thread up to prepare for the watch being ready.. My crystal has finished being ARed by @profsteve and right now it's on its way to me across the seas. I hope I'll receive the double AR crystal next week, and send it to my modder to have it installed with the new strap above.. then when getting it back, a full photo shoot is in order

* I know that I am always preaching that I like my Pateks very closer to gen, and this particular gen watch doesn't come with a 2X AR crystal, but when I received the rep 3 months ago, I realized the crystal was extremely cloudy, and not clear at all.. so I decided to bend my rule and get it ARed this just one time :)

_DC_

I've got one in yellow gold on its way as we speak, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh!

DC

oriontuition

Massaged by Kenny too?

I've got one in yellow gold on its way as we speak, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh!

DC

_DC_

^^^ No, not yet anyway, I want to enjoy it for a bit first, my 5370 has been gone for so long I've forgotten I had it, lol!

DC

Phantomtech

^^^ No, not yet anyway, I want to enjoy it for a bit first, my 5370 has been gone for so long I've forgotten I had it, lol!

DC

I haven't lol, I'm still waiting for that review!

WatchaholicMallorca

DC

I haven't lol, I'm still waiting for that review!

So am I!

wish I had the patience that some of you have to send my watches off to be moded. Don't think I am that level yet!

Godfathar

Speaking of patience, this particular watch was sent to Kenny in mid December hahahahaha

_DC_

^^^ This I could not handle!

DC

Phantomtech
Speaking of patience, this particular watch was sent to Kenny in mid December hahahahaha

Just curious, where is Kenny based? And what type of mods is he limited to?

_DC_

My yellow gold 5975j just landed, got no strap for it yet though so won't be wrist-bound for a little while, first impressions are pretty good though, love the proportions!!!

DC

Godfathar

My yellow gold 5975j just landed, got no strap for it yet though so won't be wrist-bound for a little while, first impressions are pretty good though, love the proportions!!!

DC

picsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :death:

WatchaholicMallorca

F U C K T H A T ! Would drive me insane :giggle:

_DC_

No question, this is very very pretty in yellow gold, can't wait to get this on a dark chocolate CF strap...

D277CAB1-5027-4AB1-A8F6-4B0D0EA27081_zpsd8n5rjde.jpg

DC

pthurst

Great review and what a lovely looking watch!

Thanks for sharing :-)

Paul

Godfathar

Well gentlemen, I think the patience and the wait are finally coming to an end, I have received today the Crystal from Profsteve, and will be posted today to Kenny. I assume end of next week or max the week after I will have this baby on my wrist ;)

20160331_084146.jpg

Included I got the Profsteve cyclops for my LBJ, but that's a whole other thread that will be updated when it's installed :D