Sign in to follow this  
cus+0m

5711G pictorial.

cus+0m

so as some of you may already know, i took receipt of a 5711G. not familiar with these so i'm not going to attempt to review it. just some shots i got in on my way to the office&while in the office.

bba62ddc5624af8a85139c35e3f1eff6.jpg

8ba25568e8f1e5b57b5966bed5e3d98a.jpg

500ff48518e6aff524e6c266bce79577.jpg

2b81a3ede04dec40f7ae882c83614ce2.jpg

i'm absolutely loving this new purchase. 2nd grey dial in 2months, the 1st being the 5001 ardoise. my 10th watch in my current collection. christmas definitely came early for me, in more ways than one!!

thanks so much for all your help, guys!!

Testomatic

She s a beauty congrats, which version/TD did you pick ?

cus+0m

@testomatic thanks! this version is from Toro, one of the non Sellita or Miyota models :)

apologies for the late reply. busy few days!

Jerommeke32

I am also very curious, looking at the blue dial currently and in talks with toro. More pics please!! ;)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Edited by Jerommeke32

bowtiefanatc

These aren't known for their massive lume like Panerais, much more subtle. However looking at my QC pics the lume does look nice.

If you get it on a strap, definitely swap it out for a real leather strap. Preferably a Gen Patek leather strap. If you don't want that, hit up Jacob or Donerix for a custom strap.

insert-here

Look's great with a strap, all the ones i've seen on this forums are always with bracelet. I used to think the nautilus was kind of boring, until I bought one m2m. It quickly turned into one of my favorites I wear quite often!

bowtiefanatc

These aren't known for their massive lume like Panerais, much more subtle. However looking at my QC pics the lume does look nice.

If you get it on a strap, definitely swap it out for a real leather strap. Preferably a Gen Patek leather strap. If you don't want that, hit up Jacob or Donerix for a custom strap.

does a standard strap from Jacob or Donerix fit this model? i´ve read there were some issues of non fitting straps with the mijota-nautilus.

You will need to take the strap off including the midlink and send it to them so that they can build the strap around it. This way it should fit just like now, perhaps even better.

_DC_

I've heard say that the SW200 in steel with grey dial is currently unavailable by the way gents!

DC

bowtiefanatc

I've heard say that the SW200 in steel with grey dial is currently unavailable by the way gents!

DC

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

bowtiefanatc

How much would this cost?

I would reach out to them. My guess is $200+ based on quickly looking at their stuff

adamowski

DC

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the best alternative to the sw200?

After searching high and low I was able to get a grey sw200 from perfect clones, although took a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk