Sign in to follow this  
theJLC

Small AP Diver V7 JF review (pic's)

theJLC

Received the watch from toro. First impression is of a high quality watch, the strap is sturdy but soft at the same time just like gen, the case finish is amazing, brushing is really good and overall quality is 10/10. The inner bezel is precise and works as it should. The crown feels a little bit rough, I believe that the crown touches a little bit with the CQ hence the roughness but I could be wrong.

Since I received the watch this has been my daily, it has a WOW factor that my PP Aquanaut or Nautilus reps don't have. Ap states this is a 40 but it wears as a 43 more or less, this is a huge watch for me but the strap compensates everything and it is really comfortable for everyday use. The buckle is sturdy and well constructed, easy to adjust.

Lume is strong and application of it is good, movement is smooth and precise, in really quiet environments I can hear the balance wheel ticking but not noticeable in real life situations. The movement is the A2824.

The Ar on the crystal is outstanding really good for a rep, only issue is ar on cyclops which is lacking of it but not really an issue for me.

OK enough saying that the watch is good let's see some pictures!!

P.D: sorry for my english :suck:

2015-12-24 11.57.25_zpsawdss0pq.jpg

2015-12-24 09.02.16_zps4is3drdd.jpg

2015-12-19 22.27.05_zpszzrvn0me.jpg

2015-12-07 19.14.39_zps6yrqtivn.jpg

nuvolablue

Nice VW. What model is it ? ;)

Stewart

Really nice! I Have been considering one for a long time but am concerned about the size. If you don't mind me asking what is your wrist size? Looks good on you.

theJLC

Nice VW. What model is it ? ;)

It's the new golf mk7 with the 2.0tdi engine.

theJLC
Really nice! I Have been considering one for a long time but am concerned about the size. If you don't mind me asking what is your wrist size? Looks good on you.

I have a 7 inch wrist. The watch feels big but only because i am used to pateks and dress watches. But you get used to the ap and you end up loving big watches and one day you wake up with a 60mm huge invicta haahhaahhah.

Barth

Very nice.

We have the same taste in watches : I too have the two pateks, and currently building up an AP collection. Already got a White dial diver and a ROO Grey Themes !

theJLC

Very nice.

We have the same taste in watches : I too have the two pateks, and currently building up an AP collection. Already got a White dial diver and a ROO Grey Themes !

The white dial diver is really nice, but i don't know wich one should I get first, the white diver or the forged carbon...

black263

I have a 7 inch wrist. The watch feels big but only because i am used to pateks and dress watches. But you get used to the ap and you end up loving big watches and one day you wake up with a 60mm huge invicta haahhaahhah.

I once woke up with a huge 60mm, but it wasn't an Invicta.

kgames

Nice watch and the lume looks good.

dasher22de

Nice Watch! Does it have a closed caseback or saphire glas?

Edited by dasher22de

Nikita75015

what a beauty

Karias

I love divers they are really nice for every day use