Sign in to follow this  
lonelyby2

Rolex Daytona Rose Gold

JSJ

The Valjoux movement is to thick. The Case is a monster. 21j is not the greatest movement, but the case is thinner . I am not a fan of 21J, but I will always buy a 21J Daytona.

By the way the new JF Daytona, also with 21J or 23J is out. The case and the bracelet is the bomb

They say A7750 daytona is a bomb, but so far my daytona still working fine~ touch wood!! hahaXD which TD have selling the new JF Daytona, also with 21J or 23J ??

http://www.intime.co...ness-as-genuine

How the hell can that be called a 1:1. So it's identical to the gen apart from 21J movement, faux chrono and frozen big second hand. (It is however the same thickness as the gen!) On the link it says it's 21j, but when you look at the watch details, it says 23j.

Chinese 1:1 :D

I heard the Chinese ones are horizontal. Never checked.

Baldrick
Nice.. but waiting for rose version ..

A little piece of advice......rose gold versions of some watches...(AP...Omega...Panerai..etc) tend after a while to look like "dirty" gold....the oxidisation process gives them a "burnished" appearance....they can be polished up.....but will always revert to looking dirty.

Take it from me......I have a lot of gold watches......every so often I have to spend an evening cleaning and polishing them up.....I've just polished up most of my RG ones recently...otherwise I would have put up before and after photos.

Just my advice to you.....yellow gold doesn't seem to do the same.....my recently acquired YG Daytona is just as shiny as the day I got it......just a quick wipe-over with a microfibre cloth renders it shiny as a shiny thing that's been dipped in shiny fluid and buffed up with a shiny cloth !!!

jmshen

I heard the Chinese ones are horizontal. Never checked.

Yep, they are. Look like someone kicked over a 1.

CedricWX
Nice.. but waiting for rose version ..

A little piece of advice......rose gold versions of some watches...(AP...Omega...Panerai..etc) tend after a while to look like "dirty" gold....the oxidisation process gives them a "burnished" appearance....they can be polished up.....but will always revert to looking dirty.

Take it from me......I have a lot of gold watches......every so often I have to spend an evening cleaning and polishing them up.....I've just polished up most of my RG ones recently...otherwise I would have put up before and after photos.

Just my advice to you.....yellow gold doesn't seem to do the same.....my recently acquired YG Daytona is just as shiny as the day I got it......just a quick wipe-over with a microfibre cloth renders it shiny as a shiny thing that's been dipped in shiny fluid and buffed up with a shiny cloth !!!

Seconded!

Yellow gold stays good. Rose gold gets tarnished after a shortish time.

mecko

The Valjoux movement is to thick. The Case is a monster. 21j is not the greatest movement, but the case is thinner . I am not a fan of 21J, but I will always buy a 21J Daytona.

By the way the new JF Daytona, also with 21J or 23J is out. The case and the bracelet is the bomb

They say A7750 daytona is a bomb, but so far my daytona still working fine~ touch wood!! hahaXD which TD have selling the new JF Daytona, also with 21J or 23J ??

How the hell can that be called a 1:1. So it's identical to the gen apart from 21J movement, faux chrono and frozen big second hand. (It is however the same thickness as the gen!) On the link it says it's 21j, but when you look at the watch details, it says 23j.

the quality of this one in comparison looks great ! The pushers on this one are gen like and short!

I think the new JF has correct xtal height ! looks spot on to gen to me !

the only mod this needs is a little trimming of the Crown Guards. I saw so many 7750 Daytonas.

They are tooooo fat, the case is too high.

lonelyby2

the quality of this one in comparison looks great ! The pushers on this one are gen like and short!

I think the new JF has correct xtal height ! looks spot on to gen to me !

the only mod this needs is a little trimming of the Crown Guards. I saw so many 7750 Daytonas.

They are tooooo fat, the case is too high.

Yup.. fat Daytona but sad thing is unable to mod from 21j to a7750 due to the thickness..

michaelzma

Edited by michaelzma