flyfishng2

Im scared to post a homage by Invicta

dave47

Im sure I gonna take heat for posting an invicta.

Im not really an invicta fan myself... Only have one invicta a big gold grand diver with black mop face bought just because its huge and flashy!! Mostly a box filler!!

However.......

I passed by this invicta speedway sitting in a store and I just had to grab it...

Its a Japanese quartz chrono, not really light (or as heavy as it should be)

But actually quite eerily close to a certain rolex model.................................

20151225_060514_zpsnqhtvzjw.jpg?1451043652957&1451043653561

Naw!! Don't be a-feared to post your Invicta. Of course, there are haters but there are lovers of them as well -- I'M ONE OF THEM-- uh, lover of REASONABLE INVICTAS, and not the huge, monstrosities they're known for. Be bold! Be brave! LIKE Invictas!!

dave

BTW: THAT'S a nice looking homage to the 50th Anniversary Rolex Daytona; I ordered one but sent it back because I didn't like the operation of the chronograph itself-- not because of the watch's appearance.

bearlowry

IMO, let me repeat that, IMO it looks a lot like the Alpha Watch Newman homage/rep-off (cept for the date, of course...). I'd be after it if it had a mechanical movement.

Baldrick
actually thought this forum was to help educate members with a diverse knowledge base,

Thinking...you shouldn't do so much of that ..it can get you into a lot of trouble.....now...make us a cup of tea Errol ;)

Well, either someone got weened off their mum's teat too early,

You hit a sensitive spot there Sifu Wifey.....but your Mom's teat is an acceptable substitute...albeit somewhat like your humour...a little saggy ;)

No matter, your use of "we" seems presumptuous seeing as you're not listed as a mod or admin, regardless of the number of posts you have

Regardless of my post count or position on the forum...I reserve the right to use the royal "we" :D

I digress, because I am not here to socialize

That much is obvious....I'm underwhelmed by your lack-lustre efforts to do so !!!

This has been fun

kentucky-dogs.jpg

Sifu Whitey

Bahahahaha, the dogs are a cute touch. Have at my mom, you actually deserve a dose of that. On second thought you probably would want to stay clear, even I don't dislike you so much that I'd wish her on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike R

ROFL, well played gentlemen. :bananarider:

tabuktime

Balders and his acerbic wit, miss that guy!