Sign in to follow this  
theflyingdutchman

Her (My) collection – currently 7 pieces and still growing (slowly)

theflyingdutchman

Good day,

As promised here a pic of my wife’s watch collection….well actually it is my collection of watches for women. Every time she complains about me buying a watch, she gets one as well. This normally quietens her for a while. Strangely enough she puts detail in the strap colour matching to the rest of what she wares…so you tell which colours she likes…she also took an interest in Franck Muller. So maybe not all hope is lost with her on watches!

Thanks for looking!

Theflyingdutchman

12.jpg

greg_r

LOL - you obviously use the same technique as I do. Every time the wife complains, buy her a watch :lol:.

Mine somehow ended up with a couple of gens (Weil and Tissot), but it's gonna be reps only from now on. :notworthy:

trailboss99

Ah, green dial Crazy Hours, my fave Muller! The gen green dial is the most amazing shade of green. Every one should have at least one CH just to watch it change. There's a post on one of the fora somewhere about how the MVT works. Faciniating.

Col.

AllergyDoc

Chicks love those FM Crazy Hours watches. My wife has 2 and she wouldn't complain if I got her another one.

theflyingdutchman
Chicks love those FM Crazy Hours watches. My wife has 2 and she wouldn't complain if I got her another one.

...and mine normally only wares the CARTIER.... nice watch... and quite well done, except for the dial spacing…50 Euros at silixwatch for a quartz or 2500 Euros for a quartz from CARTIER…the local watch dealer (none CARTIER) thought it was a real CARTIER as went for a battery exchange….

AllergyDoc

I big guy at church wears a gold Cartier with diamonds. Pretty sure it's a quartz. Must have cost him a fortune but it looks silly on him because it looks like a girl's watch.

I took one of my wife's TAGs to the watch guy at the mall for a battery replacement. He told me $15 and come back in 15 minutes. I come back and he tells me it's not a genuine TAG. I say "I know." Battery replacement was only $7 for a fake.

theflyingdutchman

Hi there,

This is not a sales thread! This a pre-sales thread…

I want to down size my collection! Instead of putting up watches that nobody wants, I thought maybe I can inform what many of these have to go besides the 3 watches in the lower box row.

Send me a PM for a watch and I will put up a proper sales thread and this way keep it with the board guide lines!

Is this okay? I hope so! If not, please accept my humble excuse!

Thanks!

TFDM

greg_r

Hi, that's fine - no problems at all with that.

You can sell via PM (i.e. if an interested buyer contacts you directly) and you can also post a link to a sales thread you may have on another board. The only thing we don't allow is the posting of an actual sales thread here :D

theflyingdutchman
Hi, that's fine - no problems at all with that.

You can sell via PM (i.e. if an interested buyer contacts you directly) and you can also post a link to a sales thread you may have on another board. The only thing we don't allow is the posting of an actual sales thread here :rolleyes:

THANKS!