Sign in to follow this  
WatchDog21

The Return Of The Turtle

Jetpants

As much as the photos of the mismatched lume bothered me, when I saw them in the flesh I couldn't resist (and got a deal as regular customer of Master Goh at K2 - $430sgd).

The lume isn't actually mismatched, the indices have a weird gloss coat - so they match when glowing. It glows as well as my 007, 009 and monsters. The shiny/matt still does bother me a little but I'm trying to get over myself. I think only people with rep sensitivities like us care.

The best things about this watch are the comfort on the wrist - probably the most comfortable watch I own currently. The accuracy - I haven't had to fiddle the time since I got it three weeks ago (007/9 have to tweak every few days) and the bracelet feel - solid like an oyster, not jangly at all.

Hasn't left the wrist.

6084f1228c9c8602de1fd1bb1759b949.jpg

18abb8d07cf86e77a35e9bd2aef2bbf5.jpg

WatchDog21

As much as the photos of the mismatched lume bothered me, when I saw them in the flesh I couldn't resist (and got a deal as regular customer of Master Goh at K2 - $430sgd).

The lume isn't actually mismatched, the indices have a weird gloss coat - so they match when glowing. It glows as well as my 007, 009 and monsters. The shiny/matt still does bother me a little but I'm trying to get over myself. I think only people with rep sensitivities like us care.

The best things about this watch are the comfort on the wrist - probably the most comfortable watch I own currently. The accuracy - I haven't had to fiddle the time since I got it three weeks ago (007/9 have to tweak every few days) and the bracelet feel - solid like an oyster, not jangly at all.

Hasn't left the wrist.

6084f1228c9c8602de1fd1bb1759b949.jpg

18abb8d07cf86e77a35e9bd2aef2bbf5.jpg

What's the lume on the day and date like? Did the match? The one I looked at the day and date were different lume.

Jetpants

What's the lume on the day and date like? Did the match? The one I looked at the day and date were different lume.

Do you mean on the day and date wheels? There is no lume. O_o

a5a05b2bcec86903e9f710b2cac9015d.jpg

WatchDog21

Do you mean on the day and date wheels? There is no lume. O_o

a5a05b2bcec86903e9f710b2cac9015d.jpg

Yes, Interesting. In the jewelers shop when he put the UV light on it that was the first thing I noticed. Maybe just an anomaly in all the lights.