Sign in to follow this  
David1982

Watch international ??? Where Rochest gone???

UmpaHimself

is Ssteal handling their overflow??? :lol:

( :AT: in before onze :AT: )

SSteal is their overflow consultant and McNair is doing the work.

mTpCtGP.gif

I think they're still a TD at RWG.cc if you want to test your luck :lol:

But all the TD's can pretty much get the same shit, besides the rare watch here and there. How many times does that need to be said?

RUSH2112

is Ssteal handling their overflow??? :lol:

( :AT: in before onze :AT: )

SSteal is their overflow consultant and McNair is doing the work.

mTpCtGP.gif

I think they're still a TD at RWG.cc if you want to test your luck :lol:

But all the TD's can pretty much get the same shit, besides the rare watch here and there. How many times does that need to be said?

Maybe they'll be the remaining rwg watches. I managed to pick a black one up in m2m.

Member X

I hope Mary is ok - IIRC she had managed to do well enough to get onto the property ladder, which I imagine is no mean feat in China, and was recovering from being ill.

It's a shame that Rochest had to fuck it all up for her, but I guess it means she is less at risk from a lengthy spell in a Chinese prison, which can only be a good thing.

I guess the person to ask would be Luthier, but as he's not around here much... :lol:

He doesn't frequent "his new home" on RWI anymore ?? He was a pretty obnoxious twat in any case!!! :)

AFAIK he's still active on RWI, but I believe he has remained true to his word and not come back here - which I respect much more than those who throw their toys out the pram and then slink back in 3 months later :lol: lol

elp

I hope Mary is ok - IIRC she had managed to do well enough to get onto the property ladder, which I imagine is no mean feat in China, and was recovering from being ill.

It's a shame that Rochest had to fuck it all up for her, but I guess it means she is less at risk from a lengthy spell in a Chinese prison, which can only be a good thing.

I guess the person to ask would be Luthier, but as he's not around here much... :lol:

He doesn't frequent "his new home" on RWI anymore ?? He was a pretty obnoxious twat in any case!!! :)

AFAIK he's still active on RWI, but I believe he has remained true to his word and not come back here - which I respect much more than those who throw their toys out the pram and then slink back in 3 months later :lol: lol

anyone in particular?

:popcorn:

Kcore
Used rochest loads of times wondered why she ain't in the TD list anymore.

anyone in particular?

:popcorn:

Bet OP, Dave1982 will know. He seems to know that Rochest is a "she"

David1982

Kcore your a boy ai.. Still thinking about me are you.? if only you knew.

Kcore
Kcore your a boy ai.. Still thinking about me are you.? if only you knew.

With all due disrespect, fuck off and die :finger:

David1982

Hahahahaha I had you.. No big words In that one I knew you would break in the end. Xxx

David1982

Only a bit of banter Kcore me old China. No need for that was there... Funny tho.

Kcore

True Dave, only banter. Cheers!

CedricWX

Respect? That obnoxious twat?? He single handedly pissed off more new members than can be counted as I recall. A stereotypical Brit ex-pat in Thailand, giving it large, living the dream, and thumbing his well worn pocket thesaurus for new insults to slag everyone off with. Amazing how many sheep clung to his every slavvery word though.

David1982

See I knew we could be pals Kcore. X

Kcore

Nah, you're still a wanker :rofl:

David1982

You don't mean that. i know it must be difficult for you at the moment but lashing out like that doesn't solve anything. Try and have a nice sleep and you will be fine tomorrow. !!

onzenuub

Are you two gay?

David1982

Why? Are you?

elp

Respect? That obnoxious twat?? He single handedly pissed off more new members than can be counted as I recall. A stereotypical Brit ex-pat in Thailand, giving it large, living the dream, and thumbing his well worn pocket thesaurus for new insults to slag everyone off with. Amazing how many sheep clung to his every slavvery word though.

I thought I saw Baldrick post under his new-old-new moniker just earlier today?

Kcore

Nah, OP is a fluff, how bout you?

onzenuub
Why? Are you?

Would you like me to be?

Kcore

So is Rochest a girl?

David1982

No.

onzenuub

Is Mary a virgin?

David1982

Why ask that Kcore why you ask me is rochest a girl?

Kcore

No you don't want Onze to be gay?

David1982

No I don't want onze to be gay. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.