Sign in to follow this  
MikeMcNair

My son the BALLER (just for laughs....)

MikeMcNair

since i ordered my DSSD from mary and it's on its way (with a PAM 253 as well), i gave my son my 21j YM with a blue dial. its automatic so he'll be fine without having to worry about it stoping on him (he's almost 8, so he's QUITE active :rofl: )

regardless, here are some fun shots i thought i would share....

689f0fc4.jpg

9e2cf336.jpg

c21faf6d.jpg

he likes the blue because it matches his motorcycle, and likes the watch because it looks like daddy's DSSD :rolleyes:

4f3f4e70.jpg

just some sunday funday laughs. i travel alot for my new job, so things like giving him this watch are a big deal to him. he's a really cool kid!

KBH

I've love to be around when he show's all his school mates his new Rolex....

MikeMcNair

lol, and his teacher!!! its a pretty decent watch too, not GREAT, but very nice details. i won't ear it becaue i lost a link screw so i couldnt get it to fit anymore. so i took another link or two out and gave it to MikeMcNair jr

barkingtoad

Nice bit of bling for the boy

MikeMcNair

here's a better shot

IMG_0177.jpg

gB.

Good taste boy has in him... Stay away from dark side he must... :rofl:

:rolleyes:

MikeMcNair

this is/was (just sold) daddys , so riley's HAD to look like mine (per his instructions lol)

Dublin_06.jpg

Del

I personally don't think a watch like that suits a 7 year-old but each to their own.

Nice looking bike you had though.

MikeMcNair
I personally don't think a watch like that suits a 7 year-old but each to their own.

Nice looking bike you had though.

of course it doesn't, that's the fun in it!!

Luthier

I have the same color YM, and it's one of my favs.

Great watch!!!

MikeMcNair

i LOVE blue dials on just about anything, but i feel like the YM looks best with the "rolesium" (silver) face.

but honestly, anything else, BLUE DIAL!!! if roley ever made a submariner or DSSD with the blue color dial from the TT Sub i would be all over it.

problem is, that dial ONLY comes with gold indicators, and same goes for the blue bezel.

and the "white gold ceramic blue sub" (which was my fav for a while) is a little too BLUE, less ROYAL BLUE, for my liking.

i have in fact owned a rep of the pic below, but once i found out roley NEVER MADE THE WATCH in that color, i stopped wearing it :lol:

rolex%20137.jpg

Aren

cute cap (kid)

nice watch

great road racer.

and this one too....

Yamaharacing.jpg

Valentino Rossi

posted with credit for terms of fair use

chum_2000_uk
cute cap (kid)

nice watch

great road racer.

and this one too....

Yamaharacing.jpg

Valentino Rossi

posted with credit for terms of fair use

Ah! Rossi fan are we Aren?

Aren

haha...I don't have a picture of Giacomo Agostini

...closer to my era in a racing sense.

chum_2000_uk
haha...I don't have a picture of Giacomo Agostini

...closer to my era in a racing sense.

So are you into your bikes and cars and stuff then Aren?

MikeMcNair

i am :Whistle:

in fact, my job title includes "collector car expert" and resume includes "driving instructor" if you were to see it.......

chum_2000_uk

in fact, my job title includes "collector car expert" and resume includes "driving instructor" if you were to see it.......

Same. I've always been into quick cars, and more recently bikes. Often considered becoming a driving instructor as well, but I think I would get bored of it after a few years. Think I've started to go off cars a bit since having a sportsbike (CBR 600) - bikes are just so much more fun and exhilarating. Mind you, I did fracture and dislocate my shoulder after losing the front end after grabbing a bit too much brake in the wet - damn paramedic car coming the other way caused the guy in front to slam on when I was checking my mirrors to see where the siren was coming from! D'oh!

All adds to the excitement tho :asshat:

MikeMcNair

yikes!!!!! i am lucky, no spills here.!!!

Rav747

Thats one lucky kid. When i was 8 i used to get lectures by my dad on how i should be a doctor since i was weaker in math than he was. fun. fun.

Now 30, i still get the same lectures. fun.fun.

Edited by Rav747

Rav747

Same. I've always been into quick cars, and more recently bikes. Often considered becoming a driving instructor as well, but I think I would get bored of it after a few years. Think I've started to go off cars a bit since having a sportsbike (CBR 600) - bikes are just so much more fun and exhilarating. Mind you, I did fracture and dislocate my shoulder after losing the front end after grabbing a bit too much brake in the wet - damn paramedic car coming the other way caused the guy in front to slam on when I was checking my mirrors to see where the siren was coming from! D'oh!

All adds to the excitement tho :asshat:

Ouch! *knock on wood* i have never been in any such accidents.

MikeMcNair
Thats one lucky kid. When i was 8 i used to get lectures by my dad on how i should be a doctor since i was weaker in math than he was. fun. fun.

Now 30, i still get the same lectures. fun.fun.

sorry man, that sucks!! my kid is a good one (i hit the "kid lottery") so i am super proud.