Sign in to follow this  
WatchDog21

What's on your short list for 2016?

chats

IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince, IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince, IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince, IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince, IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince, IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince, IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince, IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince, IWC le petit Prince, IWC le petit prince.

Jonnybaws

Reps:

IWC 5007

IWC Big Pilot

Blancpain FF

If ever released, AP Rubber Clad, White Dial.

Keeping it simple this year..

Aviator

Breitling Navitimer World (blue dial)

Omega Seamaster 300m Ceramic

One other Breitling, Skyland or old Chronomat...

myaz

Oh oh oh or an fp journe

Now you're talking.

ditto. Tried to source it from Silix last month as my "last" purchase but it was only available with black hands, not blue hands. Sigh

Paparolf

Mine is the AP Shu if I can find for £200!!!!!

Ishmael

Oh oh oh or an fp journe

Now you're talking.

ditto. Tried to source it from Silix last month as my "last" purchase but it was only available with black hands, not blue hands. Sigh

It was available?? Was it the Chronometre a Resonance? I've seen that rep before, years ago...

RichardMiami

I want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of those................. if I am forced to choose only a top few.............

nah, fuck it........... I want them ALL!

ianaustin

Would really like the AP T3 this year

Left Coast Guy

My collection's already gotten out of control, so not sure if I will make any new purchases this year, but my short list so far is:

Zenith Pilot Bronze

Noob DSSD D-Blue

Breitling SOA Blue

bigmak

noob v6

WatchDog21

I want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of those................. if I am forced to choose only a top few.............

nah, fuck it........... I want them ALL!

Sometimes I believe that is how I feel and may even be attempting :giggle: . However I will practice some restraint. As far a reps go I forgot that I had ordered an Omega Spectra from "that place". Price was cheap so my expectations are not that high. I want to also look at something in the Breitling line up since I do not have any and I have had my eyes on a Tag Aquaracer Chrono with the Swiss Ronda movement for some time.

ianaustin

It has to be an AP T3

Piccolo

Gen - LW Spidolite or one of the variations on The One, AP 15400, Breitling Seawolf in grey, GS Spring Drive if one pops up...

Rep - Nothing really at the minute

Gazzla

Nowt. Nada. Zip. Nothing....

That's not to say I won't end up buying something... it's a disease... ;)

Cellini anyone . . . ? :Whistle:

Foxindebox

Breguet Tourbillon in Steel. Mmmmmm

SteveSMP

I must get the Zenith Type 20 Pilot extra special.

Hang on....I did get that one already?!?....but I M U S T get the BRONZE one also!! It looks superb!

WatchDog21

Well I did not anticipate getting either one of these so early on this year but the Astron has been acquired!

24154833893_476d36ca6d_z.jpg

I suspect a turtle will be in June. At the top of my rep list now is an Omega Seamaster 300 GMT (ref # 2535.80.00). Since my Seiko collection has increased a bit I also feel the "need" to acquire a Vintage Grand Seiko; I mean really... what's a Seiko collection without one of these gems! At this point of my addiction I now cross my fingers on a possible lottery win because my taste has gotten a bit more expensive.

Left Coast Guy

My collection's already gotten out of control, so not sure if I will make any new purchases this year, but my short list so far is:

Zenith Pilot Bronze

Noob DSSD D-Blue

Breitling SOA Blue

Well that was quick....not even Valentines Day and I've taken down the DSSD and Zenith....and opted for a AP Diver over the SOA....but maybe that will come....

Gazzla

Well I did not anticipate getting either one of these so early on this year but the Astron has been acquired!

I suspect a turtle will be in June. At the top of my rep list now is an Omega Seamaster 300 GMT (ref # 2535.80.00). Since my Seiko collection has increased a bit I also feel the "need" to acquire a Vintage Grand Seiko; I mean really... what's a Seiko collection without one of these gems! At this point of my addiction I now cross my fingers on a possible lottery win because my taste has gotten a bit more expensive.

Couldn't resist mate. Vintage GS. Now my favourite watch: Now you've scratched the Astron itch, time for a VGS:

u0XtpLP.jpg

Kcore
Gen: Seiko Alba bullhead (brown/gold bezel & dial config)

Gen: Steinhart Ocean Two white

Gen: late '40s Hamilton Piping Rock

Obtained the Alba bullhead. Unfortunately, Steinhart keeps pushing the release of the new Ocean White later and later this year:

WatchDog21

Obtained the Alba bullhead. Unfortunately, Steinhart keeps pushing the release of the new Ocean White later and later this year:

I was just looking at Steinhart today. An Ocean 1 Vintage is starting to capture my interest.

Kcore

I was just looking at Steinhart today. An Ocean 1 Vintage is starting to capture my interest.

Fantastic watch, IMO, excellent value for the price and Steinhart is top company. I love mine

OV_zps2evqvxui.jpg

jmshen

Gen: I've been looking at and talking with my local AD about the Grand Seiko Snowflake.

Gen: He's also trying to tempt me with a vintage JLC Memovox that he said just came in.

Rep: Patek 5070P (if they come with the blue dial)

Rep: One AP (need to decide between the 15450 or the 15202)

Rep: JLC Master Geo (maybe)

Rep: Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial (maybe)

Just checked my list I posted on page one a month ago. My how things change.

Gen: still looking at the snowflake but I'm thinking that financial burdens (bought a friggin' snowblower for the massive blizzard) mean this might have to wait til next year realistically

Rep: Ignore all of what I wrote above. I'll be happy with the entire year if the only thing I get is the VC Cornes de Vache.

DodgerBlues

PAM 438 for me in 2016

MoveAlong

Congrats on the Astron! I've been enjoying the pics. I've got one of these on the way. Going to dip my toes in Citizen's water for the first time.

CZAT8110-53E_1.jpg