Sign in to follow this  
DeepDiver73

Another one of my favourite watches

DeepDiver73

While cruising the "for sale threads" I came across this watch. Had my eye on getting one of these dispite the issues with the sunken date window, and from the pics that i had seen posted decided to go for the two tone version as it has a nice smart look, and makes a nice change from the stainless steel bodied watches i normally wear.

santos1.jpg

thought that a nice high class watch could do with some nice accessories.....

santos2.jpg

One thing that drew me to the watch, was that it had a gen crown, personally i'm not sure how you can tell that it is a gen crown, apart from taking the word of the previous owner... any pointers from those in the know would be welcome.

santosgencrown.jpg

mike666

Congratulations! Very nice - you are right about the two tone version. Very classy! :Whistle:

Might be one of my next purchases. Do you know which dealer it originates from?

I'm not able to help you with the crown though...

DeepDiver73
Congratulations! Very nice - you are right about the two tone version. Very classy! :Whistle:

Might be one of my next purchases. Do you know which dealer it originates from?

I'm not able to help you with the crown though...

by going through the sales threads i was able to track the watch back through its previous three owners. The first owner was in Hng Kong and states the watch came from "LoWu dealer", not sure who or what that is.

certainly a nice watch, the only thing that would make me sell it would be if i had the chance and cash to buy a 7753 version of the watch