Sign in to follow this  
Gazzla

Patek Philippe 5227 - Photoshoot!

Gazzla

PS: You've sold it anyway you pillock, stop complaining haha!

DC

So, to be clear, the Miyota (undecorated) is 2mm thicker than the Asian ETA clone?

_DC_

DC

So, to be clear, the Miyota (undecorated) is 2mm thicker than the Asian ETA clone?

Huh?

Now you're confusing me! How thick is the Asian ETA clone version?! We were talking about the two Miyota versions, how did we get onto Asian ETA from that?!

I don't know how thick the Asian ETA is and I don't know how thick the decorated Miyota is (but you said it was 11.5mm) all I know is I have the undecorated Miyota 5227 and that shit is 9mm thick!!!

DC

Gazzla

DC

Huh?

Now you're confusing me! How thick is the Asian ETA clone version?! We were talking about the two Miyota versions, how did we get onto Asian ETA from that?!

I don't know how thick the Asian ETA is and I don't know how thick the decorated Miyota is (but you said it was 11.5mm) all I know is I have the undecorated Miyota 5227 and that shit is 9mm thick!!!

DC

I'm proper confused. This is from your review:

've had a measure of mine and it's definitely 39mm, which is exactly the same as the gen. Well done rep factories! The case thickness, however, is 11mm, but all things considered (mainly officers caseback) that's really not a bad effort at all, so well done again rep factories!!

_DC_

DC

Huh?

DC

I'm proper confused. This is from your review:

've had a measure of mine and it's definitely 39mm, which is exactly the same as the gen. Well done rep factories! The case thickness, however, is 11mm, but all things considered (mainly officers caseback) that's really not a bad effort at all, so well done again rep factories!!

Aha, yes I did own the ETA clone so if that's what I put in my review then that's how thick it is, I always measure! I don't own it anymore and had forgotten that I'd reviewed it :P

So to clarify...

Standard Miyota = 9mm

Asian ETA = 11mm

Decorated Miyota = 11.5mm (assuming you did check) ergo chunksome:P

DC

rawbaws

If 11.5mm is chunky call my collection morbidly obese.

(clearly a lack of dress watches in it!)

_DC_
If 11.5mm is chunky call my collection morbidly obese.

(clearly a lack of dress watches in it!)

Obviously it's all relative, but yes for a dress watch 11.5 is thick, for a sports watch it's thin.....

all relative :)

DC