Sign in to follow this  
luksus123

Pam337, 338... Radiomir 42mm

luksus123

Hi,

I'm Lukasz and I'm new here, just started to read&learn about replicas world. I searched the forum for any info regarding PAM337, 338 or any other Radiomir 42mm, and just found 2 quick reviews of 337 & 338 replicas. In them I couldn't find info that interested me most, also I didn't like to dig the half year old topics so I started this one.

I have a couple of questions for people that have this replicas or poeple that are familiar with their specs (mostly movement), so here goes:

1. I found 2 versions of this watches, one from KW and one from V6F. First one with A6497 movement and the second one with Asian 23J highbeat movement. But when I check the pictures of both the all look the same, even the movement holder ring is the same width. And from what I read so far the A6497 should take the whole space inside that small case. So where is the truth in this matter? Also the modification to p.999 don't help in identifing the movement.

I don't know if I can post any pics or links do them so for now I leave it like this.

2. Wire lugs. I read in one review that this wire lugs tend to get loose and you need to carefully tight the screws. Do you encounter such problem? Is it often?

3. What is the lug-to-lug distance in this cases? Somewhere I find 48,5mm but is it true? I have small wrists (6,37 inch) and this would help to choose the best option.

4. Height of the watch. Here is the same situation as with movement. One is 13mm, other 10mm. On pics they look the same. Which one is correct?

5. and the last. What is your overall opinion of there replicas? Are they well made, keep good time? I'm asking less for a gen vs. rep compasion, since I read that there aren't any "super clones" (1:1) of 42mm PAMs, I just ask for quality of the rep itself.