Sign in to follow this  
MikeMcNair

help me find my pam, seriously....

MikeMcNair

see, i did that, and i THINK i fell asleep........

kolchak

Like your taste! I really wanted 1st rep Pam to be a 44/45 mm blue lumed dial with power reserve but didn't have the patience to find it before ordering.

Glad I didn't wait because my first package from PWC (3 Pams) came an hour ago. Since finding this site & falling for Pams I decided the blue dial can wait till the 2nd or 3rd order......

Please update thread with results.

Drhulee

There is no rep of a 93, besides it has seconds at 9 which you didn't want. Also in you original post, that's a 177 with Titanium case, the 176 has no seconds at 9, but also no blue face.

You may want to look at a 229 or 228, both have seconds at 9, but at least have blue faces, one has a brushed case, and both are available as reps (the 229 being a very good one).

andygt

Thats a black dial, its just the AR that is blue. You'll end up buying a strap seperately, I imagine, as the rep ones are all shit.

MikeMcNair

dammit, i found a place that says they have it, but i dunno. its creepy.....

someone somewhere has to know a way to get a blue faced pam with a power reserve meter on it, that i can put a brown strap on (like the strap in the first pic in the post) regardless of whether or not there are seconds at 9.

i will forgo that requirement as long as i can have the following...

"brushed" or "titanium" look on the case, BLUE FACE, power reserve meter, and a brown leather band (like the one in the first post of this thread"

also, i want the band to be attached to "lugs", not the paperclip looking strap holders on some PAMs. (if that makes sense)

can anyone point me in the right direction?

i am SOOOOOO ready to buy one, but i need the RIGHT ONE.

edit, THIS IS THE STRAP I WANT, its PERFECT1!!!!!!!! (if i could get it with a deployant clasp, it would be mind blowing!!!)

PAM177-1.jpg

Edited by mikemcnair

greg_r

That strap came with the watch from Robert. It won't fit a deployant though (too wide, too thick).

MikeMcNair
That strap came with the watch from Robert. It won't fit a deployant though (too wide, too thick).

thanks greg, i think im gonna order that one, cause it is SO nice looking, and if you can attest to its quality, i trust its awesome!!!

sorry to be a copy cat, but that watch is too nice not to buy!!!

greg_r

You won't be sorry, it's one of the best watches I own. Incredibly high quality for the dough...

MikeMcNair

the 093 is definitely the one i want. http://www.chrono24.com/en/panerai/luminor...=0&tab=pics

it makes me mad that the only one i found that i really like, i cant get. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGG.

i am gonna take another look at the 228 and 229 as suggested above.