Sign in to follow this  
wraith

Newbie Help

wraith

Hi Newbie here

I looking for a good IWC portuguese replica. Of the trusted dealer list who does best in this range. Anyone have any experience in these watches.

On another note i was really close to ordering watches from superwatches.net and excelwatches. Im glad i joined here first for some enlightenment first.

Thanks guys

KeNnY

hello, I hope you will like it here :lmao2: please wait with your order for about 1 week. There is new Chinese New Year ongoing, so all China based dealers have holiday ;) Also would be a very good thing to read newbies guide, and I believe sooner or later an mod will be here, who has got the link to newbies guide in his signature :D

greg_r

Welcome to RWG!

Be cautious with the Portuguese. This watch has the seconds subdial at the 6 o'clock position, which requires a modification to the standard A7750 movement used in this sort of rep. The problem is that the modification adversely affects reliability, so you could well find yourself having problems with the watch after a very short space of time.

There are, I believe, some quartz versions around which don't suffer from this issue, but they won't give you the smooth second hand sweep that you'd get with the automatic movement in the gen.

Del

Hello and welcome :thumbsup:.