Sign in to follow this  
strapviet

Hello from Vietnam!

the_frenchman
OMG thank you so much for such warmly welcome������.

I would need to contact admin for any posting before any strap.

Yes i join this forum for both buying and selling. I just looking for dealer which wholesale business. I also would give very reasonable value strap for you guys.

Not sure if any of our Trusted dealer does wholesaler. In the past there was timeshop but I think they stopped.

These guys http://watch-station.co/ still do, they are a subsidiary of http://www.puretime.watch/ which is a trusted dealer on the brother forum RWI, and I have used it various times.

Are you, by any chance, connected to Sobek leather (they have their site, other than ebay) or VNhandcraftart (another ebay seller from Vietnam)?

Yes I want to know that too.

Im intertested to know aswell......

Kcore

Guys, just search OP's screen name on RWI for more info.

WatchDog21

Yes i join this forum for both buying and selling. I just looking for dealer which wholesale business. I also would give very reasonable value strap for you guys.

Not sure if any of our Trusted dealer does wholesaler. In the past there was timeshop but I think they stopped.

These guys http://watch-station.co/ still do, they are a subsidiary of http://www.puretime.watch/ which is a trusted dealer on the brother forum RWI, and I have used it various times.

Are you, by any chance, connected to Sobek leather (they have their site, other than ebay) or VNhandcraftart (another ebay seller from Vietnam)?

I do know this much. He is not either of the two eBay sellers mentioned. Can't say if he has any association with them though...

He's been next door for about a year now.

the_frenchman

Sorry.. I never read other watch forums except of RWG. I cant imagine my wife if she discover i spend more of my(our) time in more watch forums...

Thanks for the info;)

strapviet

Vnhandcraft is my friend. We start on Ebay the same time but i choose wholesale rather than retail. It looks like he do a good job there. You also can trust him. The only matter you could have is machine stitching looks cheap on nice straps. I think you can request hand stitching for custom strap. He can order factory to make it. As he live outside HCM where straps made. Custom order may take longer than Linh7620.

Vydzua is also a seller in Vietnam but i think she start to sell on Ebay before us. It seems she did it not that well. She also order from factory with machine stitching as well.

I bet you guys here love nice stitching like me. So why dont choose hand stitching for your straps?

Remember to ask a high quality screw in buckle at 3$ cost.

Good morning. It's 6 a.m here.

strapviet

Sorry.. I never read other watch forums except of RWG. I cant imagine my wife if she discover i spend more of my(our) time in more watch forums...

Thanks for the info;)

I've just reply the question. Thanks.

GenTLe

Good morning there! It is 0.23am here in Milan :)

Personally I don't really care a lot about hand or machine stitching, providing to have good price, good leather and straight stitching.

Mr Le (VNhandcraft) sent me a handmade strap (based on my design) and a croc blue wallet today.

Personally I have been satisfied with him in the past (not all the people want to spend big money for a strap, me being one of them :) ) but this time... Well, I sent him a detailed technical draft with all the sizes, he told me 15 days to have it. It was beginning of November... 1st time they made it 0.5cm too short, then after other 20 days he presented me a brown one (mine was clearly black), and finally only last Monday he showed me the right one... We are a bit obsessed with details so if you know him tell him that improve the precision (don't say 15 days if it is one month; if someone lose 2 hours to prepare a fully clear technical schema, follow it precisely etc) is a must to work with us :)

About the buckles and their screws: generally we use the good rep ones to keep the watch consistent.

Have a nice day! :)

I am going to bed :)

WatchDog21

You have been next door (RWI) for a year now so I am sure you know how we can be ... picky, suspicious, friendly etc I am sure you will do well here as well!

strapviet

I do know this much. He is not either of the two eBay sellers mentioned. Can't say if he has any association with them though...

He's been next door for about a year now.

I've reply the question you guys interested in.

strapviet

Personally I don't really care a lot about hand or machine stitching, providing to have good price, good leather and straight stitching.

Mr Le (VNhandcraft) sent me a handmade strap (based on my design) and a croc blue wallet today.

Personally I have been satisfied with him in the past (not all the people want to spend big money for a strap, me being one of them :) ) but this time... Well, I sent him a detailed technical draft with all the sizes, he told me 15 days to have it. It was beginning of November... 1st time they made it 0.5cm too short, then after other 20 days he presented me a brown one (mine was clearly black), and finally only last Monday he showed me the right one... We are a bit obsessed with details so if you know him tell him that improve the precision (don't say 15 days if it is one month; if someone lose 2 hours to prepare a fully clear technical schema, follow it precisely etc) is a must to work with us :)

About the buckles and their screws: generally we use the good rep ones to keep the watch consistent.

I know machine stitching is still nice but as a strap maker i would love hand stitching. It's my personal thought. So it's up to you guys.

I think vnhandcraft is Cang. He's a good seller as i said. I'm glad you're happy with products from Vietnam.

Good night, sir.

You have been next door (RWI) for a year now so I am sure you know how we can be ... picky, suspicious, friendly etc I am sure you will do well here as well!

I saw RWG.bz is a nice place with friendly users. With a say hi post, comments are awesome.

It's my pleasure to have you guys comment here.

By the way, my English is limited. So please forgive me if there is any words from me make you guys feel bad. I'm friendly and free to contact. All comments and message are welcome. A "Hi" comment or message is really appreciated.

Edited by strapviet

strapviet

I just see friendly members like you around here. :)

WatchDog21

I know machine stitching is still nice but as a strap maker i would love hand stitching. It's my personal thought. So it's up to you guys.

I think vnhandcraft is Cang. He's a good seller as i said. I'm glad you're happy with products from Vietnam.

Good night, sir.

I saw RWG.bz is a nice place with friendly users. With a say hi post, comments are awesome.

It's my pleasure to have you guys comment here.

By the way, my English is limited. So please forgive me if there is any words from me make you guys feel bad. I'm friendly and free to contact. All comments and message are welcome. A "Hi" comment or message is really appreciated.

:lol: I completely understand. I have to "translate" all the time so that my other (Vietnamese) family members and friends to understand the message from English. You are doing just fine!!!

GenTLe

I think vnhandcraft is Cang.

Yes, something like Trung Cang Le, but since I don't know which is the name and which is family name, I went for the easiest one "Mr Le" :)

strapviet

I'm also Mr. Le...This is Le and there is also Mr.Le. :))