Sign in to follow this  
strapviet

Hello from Vietnam!

strapviet

I'm an owner of a watch strap work shop in Vietnam. I'm interested in Panerai, IWC and Orient.

Any recommend?

Thank you.

nunu78

There are many super rep Pams and few IWCs. Stick around and read , you will get everything you need , OHHH by the way Welcome to the Nuthouse.

Stewart

Welcome aboard from Kansas. Check out the IWC 3777, 3717, and the new Portuguese. You should post some pictures of the straps you make!

WatchDog21

Ah Welcome. Have family and friends in Vietnam. Enjoy this crazy place and perhaps you can post some pics of your work!

AgentTran

Have plenty of family and friends over in Vietnam. A warm welcome from Canada!

Simms

Welcome to RWG!

narikaa

Genius

If you are planning on selling your products here then you need to contact the site Admin or a moderator first for permission before you post anything on the site. If you are just here to buy fantastic replica watches and discuss them with other like minded idiots then you are already in the right place

GenTLe

Hi strapviet :)

I know a couple of workshops there in Vietnam that do good value-for-money straps :)

Are you searching for watch replica? Welcome!

Are you searching customers? First of all write to one of the admins -> for example trailboss99 or greg_r

splke

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM :)

sorry had to be done

welcome to the internets special place

mauricio612

My favourite country of all for travelling

Amazing food, great people, and great market for cheap watches :)

BadPickle

Any pics of your work?

JSJ

Welcome. This could be interesting.

Good luck with the hobby.

Genius

Any pics of your work?

Poor lads just been out and strangled and skinned three crocodiles before breakfast and you're trying to trick him into getting banned :giggle:

JSJ

I for one would find a TD strapmaker from Vietnam very interesting.

Kcore

Welcome. Just browse our TD section. Most TDs have websites or a photo album of the watches they have and almost all can get the same makes & models. Also, once you're a member here and have provided good participation, you'll be able to access our M2M section and have a chance to purchase pre-owned watches.

BTW, are you Minh from RWI?

BadPickle

Any pics of your work?

Poor lads just been out and strangled and skinned three crocodiles before breakfast and you're trying to trick him into getting banned :giggle:

No way dude, "low volume strap makers etc......." All he gotta do is pay his VIP and participate in a few threads and he's away, I'm looking for a good quality handmade 22/18 to go on my big pilot 5004 grey :D

Anyway.... It's another member who I'm trying to get banned, won't be long now ;)

Mystery Shopper

Hello & Welcome.

Vietnam is a beautiful country- my favourite town was Hoi An, the old town was amazing.

SAM_0524.jpg

greg_r

Any pics of your work?

No way dude, "low volume strap makers etc......." All he gotta do is pay his VIP and participate in a few threads and he's away, I'm looking for a good quality handmade 22/18 to go on my big pilot 5004 grey :D

All due respect, pickle, but he ain't eligible to sell here yet, so it would not be appropriate for him to start promoting his strap sales here. If he sticks around, once eligible to post an M2M sale he's more than welcome to post a few straps in there, but until that point any such posts would be nuked. The sales rules are there for YOUR protection - please don't encourage people to try to undermine them.

Gazzla

I went backpacking in Vietnam - it was the bollocks . . .

LGa3l47.jpg

Gazzla

Welcome mate. :D

strapviet

OMG thank you so much for such warmly welcome.

I would need to contact admin for any posting before any strap.

Yes i join this forum for both buying and selling. I just looking for dealer which wholesale business. I also would give very reasonable value strap for you guys.

strapviet

I really want to quote all comments and thank you for you guys warmly welcome. Have a nice day!

GenTLe
OMG thank you so much for such warmly welcome������.

Yes i join this forum for both buying and selling. I just looking for dealer which wholesale business. I also would give very reasonable value strap for you guys.

Not sure if any of our Trusted dealer does wholesaler. In the past there was timeshop but I think they stopped.

These guys http://watch-station.co/ still do, they are a subsidiary of http://www.puretime.watch/ which is a trusted dealer on the brother forum RWI, and I have used it various times.

Are you, by any chance, connected to Sobek leather (they have their site, other than ebay) or VNhandcraftart (another ebay seller from Vietnam)?

JSJ
OMG thank you so much for such warmly welcome������.

Not sure if any of our Trusted dealer does wholesaler. In the past there was timeshop but I think they stopped.

These guys http://watch-station.co/ still do, they are a subsidiary of http://www.puretime.watch/ which is a trusted dealer on the brother forum RWI, and I have used it various times.

Are you, by any chance, connected to Sobek leather (they have their site, other than ebay) or VNhandcraftart (another ebay seller from Vietnam)?

Yes I want to know that too.