Sign in to follow this  
damocles123

My Very Unique Miyota 5711- One of A Kind

jakethemouse

I got mine from InTime in February after messaging him. The site was outdated with pics of the old hands but he assured me the factory updated the hands on the old BP version (only updates the blue version tho). It looks great and I'm sure RWG dealers have them by now, I also remember MR saying he would have them after CNY.

_DC_
Just read an excellent write-up from Godfathar on RWG. It seems you can get the thin v1 miyota version with the upgraded hands. Just asked if Tim can source any :)

To be continued

We already know you can get it with updated hands, that's what this whole thread has been about.... pay attention!!!!

DC

wdev
Just read an excellent write-up from Godfathar on RWG. It seems you can get the thin v1 miyota version with the upgraded hands. Just asked if Tim can source any :)

To be continued

We already know you can get it with updated hands, that's what this whole thread has been about.... pay attention!!!!

DC

Yes mate, overexcited really :)

This thread implies 'mistake made by factory' and 'luck' regarding this specific model. Now it seems that it's readily available which is good news and that is worth a mention. As of last week TD's still don't show the correct model on their websites, though. Only the slightly thicker case

Leafblow

Now that is a fine piece! Wish I would have gotten as lucky as that when getting my Miyota 5711 :/