Sign in to follow this  
70gtvert

New here with a question

70gtvert

Hello all, new here with a question. I don't have many watches, and those I do have would likely be lambasted if I noted them. But I like them none the less (except for one brand that I am divesting myself of). My question is I can't seem to find a forum search. I've found the Google search but I'd like to search the forum. Can anyone direct me to that function? Thanks. John.

greg_r

The google search box searches within the whole forum.

If you want to just search a particular subsection, go to the section you wish to search, click on the 'google search' button and select one of the alternatives.

Alternatively click the gear icon which will take you to the main search dialog.

Robin195959
Hello all, new here with a question. I don't have many watches, and those I do have would likely be lambasted if I noted them. But I like them none the less (except for one brand that I am divesting myself of). My question is I can't seem to find a forum search. I've found the Google search but I'd like to search the forum. Can anyone direct me to that function? Thanks. John.

Hi and welcome. Let's see who can guess the unwanted brand. Hublot or Invicta?

NFleischer

Welcome - is it Michael Kors??

70gtvert

No, your not even close. It's THE bottom feeder of bottom feeders....Stauer. To be honest, my pair of Invictas are pretty nice and have given me no problems. A 4732 with the Sea Gull ST 19 movement and a very inexpensive 9404SYB with the Seiko NH35A. I typically don't buy new, just what catches my eye and thus have even purchased a quarts powered movements two. Have replaced movements when the need arises, often not that big a deal but lately haven't had to.