Sign in to follow this  
SteveR123

Rep Tag Monaco v4?

w204

Been asked a few times.

The general consensus is that there is doubt a proper rep will ever exist because there are no mainstream "belt" movements. This watch uses a very unorthodox movement, hence you will probably never see it.

d1isthe1

A Monaco v4 .... Rep ... Not possible... Spend about $80k for a gen :unsure: and that too if u can get one from tag ...

TAGster

No way you´ll find a rep of this watch, simply becaus it doesn´t exist.

The V4 is a concept watch, meaning there was built in a limited edition so there were made 150 pieces only. But beyond that, the movement is way too difficult to replicate, since is not a traditional balance wheel movement, but a new time blet driven one.

But if you like the V4, maybe you will like a replica of the Monaco LS, which is not exactly the V4 but the case and size are very similar. Just keep in mind this replica comes only with Quartz movements, as the same as all Monaco replicas.

Cheers mate!

SteveR123

Too bad, it's a beautiful watch IMHO.

TAGster

Oh yes, absolutely agree with you, it is a beautiful watch. Maybe would not be attractive to some people because not everybody likes skeleton type watches, but the V4 dial and back makes me think about some exotic sport car engine.

As I metioned in my comment above, maybe you´ll like the Monaco LS, here is a picture of the gen:

tag-heuer-monaco-ls.jpg

And here a picture of the LS rep:

400TAG_913_Tagheuer_3_LRG.jpg

Cheers!

SteveR123

YoU are absolutely correct, I do like that Monaco LS...off I go to find one.