Sign in to follow this  
Gazzla

Rolex Submariner - Noob V6 Photoshoot!

Theduke.williams

How much?

With pics like that you can add a 50% premium and still have them queueing up to buy!

Some people are born with the gift of being able to take stunning photos, I on the other hand....

Thanks for another fantastic photoshoot.

Gazzla

How much?

With pics like that you can add a 50% premium and still have them queueing up to buy!

Some people are born with the gift of being able to take stunning photos, I on the other hand....

Toro did this for me for $263 shipped by EMS! :D

Gazzla

My advice is never to buy a watch based on a Gazzla photoshoot. I've never had one that looks as good in reality as these pictures show, and therein lies sadness. If, on the other hand, you buy the same watch, based on the expectation of a crappy phone camera, you'll be really happy that the watch is better than the pictures.

Here you go, just for you Tom:

2U8LgVU.jpg

splke

what did you sneeze when taking this (still looks better than any of my attempts)

JSJ
My advice is never to buy a watch based on a Gazzla photoshoot. I've never had one that looks as good in reality as these pictures show, and therein lies sadness. If, on the other hand, you buy the same watch, based on the expectation of a crappy phone camera, you'll be really happy that the watch is better than the pictures.

Fucking brilliant advice :giggle:

JSJ

2U8LgVU.jpg

If I bought on the basis of that I'd be happy if a piece of pizza arrived as long as the choccy buttons were in the parcel too.

black263

2U8LgVU.jpg

If I bought on the basis of that I'd be happy if a piece of pizza arrived as long as the choccy buttons were in the parcel too.

Nice watch, but look at the bloody pearl!!

EdRooney

Beautiful Watch ! Thanks for sharing

frosty1980

Gaz, you really are epic with a camera. Every watch I look at, that you photographed, I want!

Gazzla

Beautiful Watch ! Thanks for sharing

Gaz, you really are epic with a camera. Every watch I look at, that you photographed, I want!

Thanks chaps! :lol:

Gazzla

Fucking brilliant advice :giggle:

Not if your name's Gaz and you're looking to sell a watch . . .

Arbo

Thanks for sharing your superb pics and info, I've just pm'd Toro....I want!!!

Foxindebox

Lovely shots Gaz, definately showcases this watch beautifully!

:clap:

GenTLe
now i wish i bought this instead of my explorer ll ... thats a pretty watch sir...

I read your V5 review... do you prefer the V5 or V6 ...

Practically the same watch with a different dial version (being both V5 and v6 dials valid in the gen forms too).

The really new one is the v6s (available with dials like V5 and v6 but new case and rest).

Gazzla

Lovely shots Gaz, definately showcases this watch beautifully!

:clap:

Cheers Foxy :thumbsup2:

Lenny63

Great photos

That seems like an absolute bargain at $260

Gazzla

Great photos

That seems like an absolute bargain at $260

Thanks Len. :thumbsup2:

flatpopely

Is the crystal still too high?

Should be almost, but not quite flush with the bezel.

frakius

Looks a beauty, helped of course by the photos! The V5 on sale is very tempting as I don't think there is a significant difference between them.

Cleebeauregard

2U8LgVU.jpg

Ha ha! That's awesome Gazzla. :rofl:

Cleebeauregard

Is this v6s or regular upgraded v5? Looks to be an upgraded v5.

I had the same question. Gazzla's photos are so good, I initially thought this was the "just released V6S", but if you look at the rehaut engravings, they are not the "double line" ones seen on the "latest and greatest" NOOB Sub. This is the "Plain V6", aka the V5 with the corrected dial. It's still a damn nice watch, especially for the $260-$270 some of our TDs have it on sale for.

Frazzle

Great pics as always Gaz. I've always been tempted by a modern sub to compare to my TC V6 to see if I would prefer the more modern bracelet and thicker case.

I'll keep my eye out for when you flip this ;)

darryldale

Drool.

Amazing watch / pictures.

a4rings

How much?

Toro did this for me for $263 shipped by EMS! :D

So this is the v5.1 not the new V6s that is why you can't tell the difference. Beautiful watch nonetheless!

Edited by a4rings

GC

Stunning photog mate