Sign in to follow this  
11ADAM11

Help with a Jacob & Co Epic 1 Replica please

11ADAM11

Hi there, I have tried the search option but not come up with any luck.

I want to buy a Jacob & Co Epic 1 Replica (I know its not everyones taste!) The one I am looking at is this one here

The one I want

As there are many different versions and so many websites I'm a little scared of losing money or getting scammed.

Could anyone tell me if

A ) Timetraditions are legit? (I cant see them on the trusted list)

B ) If not where I might be able to source this watch from? (Its the Automatic movement version)

Thanks for your time

Edited by 11ADAM11

Baldrick

Sorry, not a fargin' clue and boy am I glad :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

FreezerBurn

I don't even..

greg_r

Obvious scam site. If they have the watch they're listing (which I doubt), it's at least $100 overpriced. Actually, that looks awfully like a photo of the gen to me - I'd advise avoiding the site entirely. There are thousands of replica watch sites out there and the vast majority of them are ripoff artists - if you want to be safe, stick to the trusted dealers. Between them they can obtain pretty much anything available.

There isn't a high-quality rep of the watch you're after that I'm aware of. There are, however, some inexpensive quartz and 21J (the latter with non-working chronos) versions of some of the Epic range (most badly misnamed watch ever, but what the hell... :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: ) around for something in the $100 - $130 region.

Check out the trusted dealer list linked from our home page - you should find a few examples to look at on Timesshop, Perfect Clones, and Trusty Time's websites. Alternatively, send a photo of the model you want to Marvellous Replica and he'll try to track one down for you.

SliceMaster

I like the " Watch Grade Comparison" what the fuck is that :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

Just follow what Greg wrote or else you will loose money!!

11ADAM11

Okay thanks very much for your time guys, I'm not feeling a lot of love for Jacob & co here! Ha ha.

Thanks again

greg_r

hehe no worries. Hope you find something you like. :D