Sign in to follow this  
Duzza

When Leicester win the Premier League....

Which Gen?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which Gen to get?

• Rolex Daytona 116520 White Dial (used)
    • Rolex GMT Batman
    • Zenith El Primero
    • JLC Reverso Grande Reserve
    • Zenith Captain Elite Central Seconds
    • Something else (please state)

Genius
There'll be some drunken fuckers in Leicester tonight!!

Congrats boys :beer:

Wish they had done it yesterday when I was there would have been an epic party

GT86

Fucking Brilliant!!! Especially watching Spurs lose the plot earlier!!! WELL DONE LEICESTER - HISTORY BOYS!!!!

TAKE A BOW YOU FOXES!

Robin195959

Great story for the neutral supporter or supporter of non big 6 teams.

bigmak

fuck me leicester is packed :drunksing: :drunksing: :drunksing: :drunksing: :drunksing: :drunksing:

James.
Anyone in the UK still thinks the PL is the best league in the world?

To me, Tottenham and Leicester fighting for the title is a bit of a joke, even though they deserve much credit for what they have accomplished.

The Spanish league is much tougher.

Chelsea, MU and City have been shite this season, Arsenal have been a joke for many years, I don't understand how Wenger is still the man in charge. Not to mention that apart from the Chelsea feat, english clubs have done poorly in the Champions League the last seasons

Um...yes? The best league in the world is not the one with the best team, its the most exciting, entertaining one. If PGS win the UCL is league 1 the best? How about Bayern? Those leagues, and Liga, theres the pack and 1,2 or 3 good teams. 3 teams does not a "league" make.

James.

The sweet, salty tears of spurs fans everywhere will be my sustenance today!

RUSH2112

To me, Tottenham and Leicester fighting for the title is a bit of a joke, even though they deserve much credit for what they have accomplished.

Chelsea, MU and City have been shite this season, Arsenal have been a joke for many years, I don't understand how Wenger is still the man in charge. Not to mention that apart from the Chelsea feat, english clubs have done poorly in the Champions League the last seasons

Um...yes? The best league in the world is not the one with the best team, its the most exciting, entertaining one. If PGS win the UCL is league 1 the best? How about Bayern? Those leagues, and Liga, theres the pack and 1,2 or 3 good teams. 3 teams does not a "league" make.

As an American fan of the beautiful game I agree 100%. The premier league is the only league I can consistently watch and enjoy. The combination of intensity, defense, and technique is a pleasure to watch. I was a big supporter of the original nasl and mls when my town had a team but the quality of the mls game was very mixed. This season has been a pleasure to watch.

Baldrick

Congratulations Leicester, a great result and well praiseworthy, let's hope you can keep form next season :thumbsup:

James.

I think this poll can now be closed

GC
6A540937-79B3-482D-9E63-1E2E0EC8B26C_zpskv7tafjr.gif

Joneeboy628

Well done Leicester and pleased you got what you wanted Duzza

mauricio612

I think you are way behind if you think the Spanish League only has 3 ''good teams".

Since 2010, the Europa League was won by a Spanish team 4 times. Teams such as Bilbao, Sevilla and Atletico would be top contenders in the PL, whereas Man City, Arsenal or United would rarely make the top 3 if they played in the Spanish League.

The best league is not the most entertaining to watch.

James.

I think you are way behind if you think the Spanish League only has 3 ''good teams".

Since 2010, the Europa League was won by a Spanish team 4 times. Teams such as Bilbao, Sevilla and Atletico would be top contenders in the PL, whereas Man City, Arsenal or United would rarely make the top 3 if they played in the Spanish League.

The best league is not the most entertaining to watch.

:facepalm:

That proves absolutely nothing.

Except spanish teams care about it.

Have you considered the reason they do is because of the disgustingly unfair rights distribution in Liga? Or how the comparatively angelic UK distribution results in those teams seeing the poorly payed europa as an annoying, exhaustive midweek distraction.

The rest of your point is pure hypothetical conjecture. How would Messi and co perform on a cold rainy wednesday night away in Stoke? Who the shitballs knows.

Oh and "best league" is subjective. So bugger off and stop dribbling in this thread thats meant to be congratulatory and celebratory with your "who's the best blah blah" nonsense. Take that off to goal.com or somewhere else just as fitting

mauricio612

No need to get mad son.

Messi would destroy any defense in the PL.

So English football teams do not care about the Champions League? They only care about the money right?

Looks like it's the the richest team that won it this year, not even the 2nd richest

tomtom1988
No need to get mad son.

So English football teams do not care about the Champions League? They only care about the money right?

Looks like it's the the richest team that won it this year, not even the 2nd richest

Let's see messi play at Stoke on a cold night in December, it's easy to say someone's the best in the world when they've always been surrounded by 10 other world beaters.

James.

A wiser man than i once said you should never argue with an idiot because they will bring you down to your level and beat you with their experience.

mauricio612
No need to get mad son.

Let's see messi play at Stoke on a cold night in December, it's easy to say someone's the best in the world when they've always been surrounded by 10 other world beaters.

Usually the best players play in the best teams. hat's how you compare them, with stats.

When Henry was the best striker in the world, it was just a fact, noone argued that the whole Arsenal team was fantastic and that it was normal to score almost 30 goals every year.