Sign in to follow this  
Duzza

When Leicester win the Premier League....

Which Gen?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which Gen to get?

• Rolex Daytona 116520 White Dial (used)
    • Rolex GMT Batman
    • Zenith El Primero
    • JLC Reverso Grande Reserve
    • Zenith Captain Elite Central Seconds
    • Something else (please state)

Robeng

Yeah I know mate ..just a chelsea supporter pulling your leg..been there a few times.years ago.

Hope you win it!

Genius

Could you cash out now.... If they'll let you you'd probably have enough for a sub

Duzza
Could you cash out now.... If they'll let you you'd probably have enough for a sub

No cash out option currently, I know someone who stands to make £60k, his cash out is currently only £4K though

MetalMickey

Good luck Duzza

splke

£10 at 1500/1

fucking get in pal hope you do it and thats from a leeds fan

Not Quite Dead

Good luck if it cannot be Everton till next year then come on you Leicester, do not do a Newcastle.

RUSH2112

My bet on Aston villa not looking too good.

elp

I never knew there were so many baseball supporters here.

edwinowl

God I hope they do. Sick of the big 5 cleaning up.

Being an owls fan it gives me hope.

Good luck bro.

black263
The important thing to remember is that the full name is Leicester City Football Club. When referring to them, it's essential to use that full name, because most people don't realise they're called Leicester City Football Club. Most think they're called Leicester Nil.

Odd reference for a team that's scored more goals than any other team in the Premier League :)

I support two teams. Sunderland and anybody playing Newcastle.

tonyh7

I don't think it's in the bag. Spurs look very good to me. Also if they do win I think it would be fitting to save a little money for a tattoo of the club crest on your bottom.

Duzza
I don't think it's in the bag. Spurs look very good to me. Also if they do win I think it would be fitting to save a little money for a tattoo of the club crest on your bottom.

I agree, plenty of twists and turns to come.

dennisaston

I agree, plenty of twists and turns to come.

Coming from a gooner, you boys deserve it. Us and city and thrown it away, the yids are in dreamland - they'll start losing once Europa league starts next week

Robin195959

Hope Leicester do it bud. Great to break the monopoly. I'd go El Primero. It sort of fits with winning the Premiership and it's a legendary watch. The others a re nice but no Horological history story.

James.

Leave the 15k down on them to do it again next year!

mach19

Mate... They re really impressive. Im french and i can tell you NGolo Kanté was an obvious top class midfielder last year. Marseille tried to get him but their relationship with Caen wasn't good.

But hey... Your coach is Ranieri. The lad is cursed. He ll always finish 2nd :salute:

porschespeedster

Buy a watch worth $5k USD...like a classic Rollie or a reverso or something.

Then you'll have something to have forever that has a great story.

Take the rest and pay your rent/mortgage for the year.

(Unless you live in London, then its more like 3 months.)

I then say this: if you're already doing quite well financially...and think you're gonna be that way for a while...

DAYTONA. F'k it mate, do it. :) :) :)

Duzza

£3800 cash out offered ????????

Joneeboy628

Don't take it,

Let it run

Enjoy the season no matter what happens

Its only a tenner stake

And the dining out you can do if it stoats

Brilliant, best of luck

Genius

Fuck me that's mightily tempting. As a Leeds fan I have not really cared who wins the prem for years but this time I am properly rooting for you and think it's actually doable, but also as a long suffering Leeds fan I know how easy it is to fuck it up when you think you are on to something good! So I have to say I'd take the money and run

Genius

As soon as they offered the cash out its no longer a £10 stake, you gotta think you would have put the tenner on no matter what the odds (even at 200:1 and your current cash out is well over that), but would you stake 3.8K to win 15..... I know I wouldn't and offering the cash out that's what they are asking you to do

Duzza

Partial cash out also available. For instance I could take £1200 now (30% cash out) and still take £10k should the mighty foxes do it. THATS tempting!!

BenjaminButton

£3.8k cashout has to be taken seriously. That's one very nice gen, a lot of reps, a very decent holiday......

Genius

Partial cash out also available. For instance I could take £1200 now (30% cash out) and still take £10k should the mighty foxes do it. THATS tempting!!

If it were me it wouldn't be a question of whether to cash out then.... It's weather to cash all out or 30%

I'd probably do the 30% your still well over a grand up and if it comes through you still have enough in the pot to get the top end rolex

Duzza
£3.8k cashout has to be taken seriously. That's one very nice gen, a lot of reps, a very decent holiday......

My issue with the full cashout is 2 fold:

- it will spoil the enjoyment if we actually win it. What could have been etc

- it's not a tremendous offer, current odds are 2.2/1 therefore an offer nearer £6k is surely par?