Any trusted dealers not on break

Baldrick

You haven't seen me mean.....numbnuts :B):

wellesson

You look scary. Anyway, sorry for asking

You haven't seen me mean.....numbnuts :B):

Edited by wellesson

Baldrick

I don't think you were asking....not when it's preceded by the word 'Hey'....and it's T T K....not ttk :B):

trailboss99

In general i think most dealers would gain on having some kind of stock in maby us/eu/aus outside of china with the most popular models.

Never going to happen in a million years. They don't even hold stock in China.

Wrong! Sead carries stock in the EU and Trevor has Australian stock of some models.

wellesson

No, i probably wasnt,

But was this a serious post ?

Well i could imagine thats how it works.

But some dealers like perhaps yourself ought to have some kind of stock ?

Yes, but that's VIP stock only. Pay the monthly membership fees (Narikaa or his assistant JohnG will send you a link), you'll then have access to the VIP inventory. There's regular raffles, deal of week and other discounts, cashback rebates, etc. Many of us got the noob v8 sub before general release (has it been announced here yet?) thanks to Narikaa.

elp

No, i probably wasnt,

But was this a serious post ?

Well i could imagine thats how it works.

But some dealers like perhaps yourself ought to have some kind of stock ?

Yes, but that's VIP stock only. Pay the monthly membership fees (Narikaa or his assistant JohnG will send you a link), you'll then have access to the VIP inventory. There's regular raffles, deal of week and other discounts, cashback rebates, etc. Many of us got the noob v8 sub before general release (has it been announced here yet?) thanks to Narikaa.

Not even remotely.

WatchDog21
No, i probably wasnt, But was this a serious post ?
Well i could imagine thats how it works. But some dealers like perhaps yourself ought to have some kind of stock ?

This would be a good time to just let it go and move on but if not...

:popcorn:

wellesson

I would prefer to keep it going a little while longer.

It would not be unbelievable since the VIP info page states "Special offers" from dealers.

elp

I forgot to add - there's also a special VIP subforum moderated by Onze where he takes requests. Chavezzito asked for "more than he could handle" ....

total-recall-three-breasted-woman-kaitlyn-leeb_35594526-500x625-500x625.jpeg

wellesson

that was nsfw

elp

Nope, this is:

nsfw_prehistoric_venus_figurine_greeting_card-rdd495cc24c10417cb1561f21190de586_xvuat_8byvr_324.jpg

wellesson

think we can let it go now...

elp

think we can let it go now...

:thumbsup:

wellesson
:lostthread: thx for watching

Multijfj

Guys how long is the break usually? Looking to get something ordered fairly sharpish and I am always impatient haha! When I want it, I want it yesterday!

elp

Guys how long is the break usually? Looking to get something ordered fairly sharpish and I am always impatient haha! When I want it, I want it yesterday!

About 3 weeks or so, assume 4 until things are back to normal and TDs have caught up with backlog, queries, etc.

Multijfj

About 3 weeks or so, assume 4 until things are back to normal and TDs have caught up with backlog, queries, etc.

Thanks a lot! Too long to wait that is for sure. I'd love 4 weeks off over here for New Years. But then again I wouldn't trade the working conditions we have for that time off...

elp

Thanks a lot! Too long to wait that is for sure. I'd love 4 weeks off over here for New Years. But then again I wouldn't trade the working conditions we have for that time off...

Cultural difference - Chinese families fly from all over the world to be together for those few days - think several of our festivities rolled into one.

I think this thread has given enough pointers regarding who to reach out to to scratch the itch, otherwise there's always M2M.

black263

About as long as the Admin says in the post at the top of the home page entitled Our Latest News: Chinese New Year 2016: DELAYS - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

Baldrick

Sure and certain way to find your way into any dealer's 'ignore' bin......let them know in advance that you're an impatient clown.....they just love guys like you..... :B):

narikaa

Theres no magic to it

You just need to grasp some logistics. You see virtually all China's youth read up on Dick Wittington and headed for the cities (of course they ate the cat) to chip away at those streets paved with gold. Leaving the aged Mom n Pops to tend the land back in the family shack.

Now comes in CNY and every epicanthic fold wants to be crying tears of joy with gud ole M & P

But wait....theres fookin millions of em.... and only so many trains n buses !!

So its shut up shop / roll up the streets and get in line for transport two weeks before the fire crackers go off (incidentally as the weather there can be positively Baltic at this time year its not unusual for the herd to get thinned as many freeze to death in the lines waiting on GZ train station concourse - a bit like the days of the Klondike gold rush).

Oh

then of course its another two weeks to reverse the process back to the iron rice bowl of WU wielding gwailos

trailboss99

I forgot to add - there's also a special VIP subforum moderated by Onze where he takes requests. Chavezzito asked for "more than he could handle" ....

total-recall-three-breasted-woman-kaitlyn-leeb_35594526-500x625-500x625.jpeg

that was nsfw

Unless you work in a kindergarten how on god's green earth is that NSFW?

narikaa

Maybe where he works they are restricted to one Tit

;)

elp
Maybe where he works they are restricted to one Tit

;)

:rofl:

WatchaholicMallorca

I made an order with Josh from perfect clones today, I have been speaking to him 4 days prior to order and has always replied swiftly.

Hope this helps