Sign in to follow this  
fine dd

Comex 1665 reluming

KeNnY
love your hobby collecting watch catalogues then putting it on you tube lol i love to give you my channel on you tube untill the next time all good in the hood bye all love and peace and now ready to go down to the battle cruiser to see chelsea spank the red scum hope i made you night ave fun hope you all got your testerone levels high probably not im off

yes nice hobby, I see you agree also. My testosterone levels are quite ok, because still don't understand what every you are saying :Whistle: bye bye

Ped
Oh fuck it's Danny Dyer!

Go on do your funny walk, it's all you're good for.

funny walk for funny tattoos northern monkey lol hope you ant missed the street with all this ranting i more frank harper than danny dyer thank you seth armstrong

Frank Harper? Fat wanna-be then, who has never quite made recognition. That explains your inner frustration and therefore inadvertent spreading of negativity

Is the time coming up when Mr Hardman says "If you ever met me you wouldn't talk like this to me I'm so hard I'd rip your head of yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah" YAWN.

pollux1
no paddy cant be as thick as you probly chashed u all over Carlingford Lough

Ding ding, wrong again! My father is from the Old Kent Road and I have family in "The dirty 3"

What I also seem to possess is a bit more edu cay shun and the knowledge that presumption is quite often wrong. :Whistle:

Ska

must be fun sitting there covered in your own urine....

GC

let's pretend this came from 2Paradouche...

To every one, especially KeNnY, I am sorry for putting my foot in my mouth and therefor talking out of my ass... I am new here and just want to fit in. Of course with my limited people skills and lack of good manners i somehow fuck'd it up as usual. But all is not lost... I just wanted to say i will do my best and refrain from acting like a douche in the future. I hope we can put this behind us and just move on, as going forward will only result in me making more and more a fool of myself.

KeNnY...my bad, I'm sorry.

solkryssare
akira, 2paraxman just tell us every time that he Pissed him Self Laughing (PMSL - Pissed My Self Laughing)..

oh 2paraxman don't say you work ! I don't believe you !

well that ur own opinion dont give a fuck just like i was saying about u slovak disbelieving wanker

love your hobby collecting watch catalogues then putting it on you tube lol i love to give you my channel on you tube untill the next time all good in the hood bye all love and peace and now ready to go down to the battle cruiser to see chelsea spank the red scum hope i made you night ave fun hope you all got your testerone levels high probably not im off

How do you think Chelsea did yesterday?

2paraxman

Errrrrr fucking shit overpaid under underachieving wankers bit like the english team TBH but who gives a fuck i dont

solkryssare

Errrrrr fucking shit overpaid under underachieving wankers bit like the english team TBH but who gives a fuck i dont

At least we can agree on that B)

2paraxman

i be poping round soon for a cuppa shut the fuck up tea soon small world ant it

2paraxman
must be fun sitting there covered in your own urine....

small world you just done a bit of work of a friend watch lol good job to nice place where u live

Ska

???????? :)

KinCaidk

Parax - are you gonna shut the fuck up soon?

Del

Let's hope so....he's a fucking arsehole.

2paraxman
no paddy cant be as thick as you probly chashed u all over Carlingford Lough

Ding ding, wrong again! My father is from the Old Kent Road and I have family in "The dirty 3"

What I also seem to possess is a bit more edu cay shun and the knowledge that presumption is quite often wrong. :)

Now mick i doubt if you ever been to the old kent road only playing monopoly i bet seeing i used to drink in the gin place kentish drovers dunn cow and to name just a few u probly stayed in the local doss house at deptford but that just my opinion next ur be saying johnny adair was your gay lover

2paraxman

I bet you had to google that at least i got you using your brain even if it was for about an hour or so

KinCaidk

ZzzzzZzZzzZZzZzzzzz

2paraxman

cos i am taking my pills soon lol i off out in a bit so you can ave some peace and quiet i bet skaface used to dream about going into the ratpit in the shot i bet he lived church crookham in a boys home

2paraxman
ZzzzzZzZzzZZzZzzzzz

see its working wozzel

KinCaidk

Here you go, mate:

Do you wanna place them yourself or do you need help?

2paraxman

Hi sweaty or should i say rodney u fucking plonker watch out there cutting jsa ur have to work soon

2paraxman

Hi sweaty or should i say rodney u fucking plonker watch out there cutting jsa ur have to work soon

fucking del boy ur more like fucking dopey

greg_r

2paraxman: That is quite enough. Any more of this nonsense and you will be taking a break from this board. Am I clear?

KinCaidk

In the immortal words of the ever so wise Lesane Parish Crooks (with a slight modification):

You better back the fuck up

Before you get smacked the fuck up

This is how we do it at our (web)site.

edit: please be quite now, Paraxman...

if not, you're gonna have to deal with Greg_r.... he's not as polite as me.

2paraxman
Here you go, mate:

Do you wanna place them yourself or do you need help?

i let u do it i bet ur a scream playing scrabble lol

2paraxman
alright - as this seems to be the tone Paraxman understand,

In the immortal words of the ever so wise Lesane Parish Crooks (with a slight modification):

You better back the fuck up

Before you get smacked the fuck up

This is how we do it at our (web)site.

2paraxman: That is quite enough. Any more of this nonsense and you will be taking a break from this board. Am I clear?

better heat up that rebar.....

crystal clear roger that