cobar

Nomos Tangomat (Quick review)

cobar

Purchased about 2 months ago from Toro and was a very quick and easy transaction. Delivery to Europe took about 16 days and was packaged very well.

The watch over all is well made and very very close to the original, the main give away being the movement on display, the jewels and anodised bolts are dull along with the Nomos branding on the rotor.

The standard strap that it came with feels very cheap and flimsy, so I swapped it out for a black Nato with polished buckle.

The face of the watch is very well finished along with the hands and the crown.

The movement keeps good time only gaining a few seconds. However the rotor is LOUD. So much so that any vigorous movement will produce a spinning motion that can be heard by people sitting within earshot. It is most defiantly not water resistant either, when I looked closer, you can clearly see that water could easily get inside.

All in all I am happy with the watch, I wear it every day around the office and when I'm out and about, havent had a single problem apart from when I set it an hour late and was almost late for work lol.

I will post some pics when I have a chance.

Peace,

Cobar.

jakethemouse

Any pictures?

watchmaker26

Pictures please