Sign in to follow this  
jarmonek

jarmonek

Hi! Im new here and i've been reading alot on this site for the last days. Really nice forum, you all seem to know what you talk about here :-)

I want to buy my first rep, a 116610. Who has the most accurate version and how much should i pay for one?

My budget is around $300-600 maybe more

It's kinda hard to decide on who has the best myself since i dont know anything about the watch. I just like the look of it and i want it as much as possible to the real thing :poke:

Thanks all!

barkingtoad

Choose your watch , then choose your dealer .

Look in the trusted dealers list , most should be able to get want need .

jarmonek
Choose your watch , then choose your dealer .

Look in the trusted dealers list , most should be able to get want need .

Thanks for your reply, but i really don't know what i should get, besides a watch thats the most identical. Thats why i ask :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

I just hope someone could let me know perhaps who has the best, or if everyone has the same. I don't understand all terms to be honest, sorry for that but i have to admit am a noob :drool:

mspangl

try if you can find some wm9 subs.. they look quite accurate to the gen

BUT they arent produced any longer so u gotta put some more money in and the u could get a decent wm9 v2 or v3

Akira

jarmonek

There are good versions of the Sub for around $300

You will only see any difference to the gen if you have both in hand.

jarmonek

BUT they arent produced any longer so u gotta put some more money in and the u could get a decent wm9 v2 or v3

How much are they? Any hints on where i could find one ? I really prefer to pay a bit more to get "better" quality and closer to the right thing =)

randy3y

How much are they? Any hints on where i could find one ? I really prefer to pay a bit more to get "better" quality and closer to the right thing =)

This discussion relates to the Rolex DSSD but it for the most part applies to the Rolex Subs as well. Lots of comments on who thinks who provides the best for the money.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...c=11402&hl=

The trusted dealers here have been painfully well vetted so you really can't go wrong. Some are more "newby friendly" than others - you may want to keep that in mind. If you get into this you will buy more than one of a similar watch anyway (that is just the way it is!). So my advice just pick a friendly dealer hear and buy one - and if you keep coming to this site you will buy another, and then another, and so on.

Del

One of our Trusted Dealers called Timesshop has some great deals on really nice Subs - check these out :drool:

($130 for an Asian copy 2836 is great value imho :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:)

Timesshop