Sign in to follow this  
WatchaholicMallorca

RG Nautilus on brown leather from PerfectClones

WatchaholicMallorca

After a dreaded wait through CNY, this afternoon the good ol' man from DHL rocked up to my office with a package. Unfortunately I am not as knoledgeable as DC when it comes to Pateks so won't do a in depth review. Won't mention the delivery time either as it won't be the same as a normal order due to my bad timing when ordering. With that being said Josh took the payment (358USD) and did manage to send me QC's pretty sharpish.

Apart from the strap which is OKish the watch itself looks great, perhaps to a more trained eye there are some flaws but I can't really see them.

Don't have time to write much else so will attach pics and you can make your own minds up!

IMG_0064_zpsq8lrjwby.jpg

IMG_0065_zpszj60lepr.jpg

IMG_0067_zpsfd30z3fy.jpgBomb proof wrapping

IMG_0068_zpso2sr0ibk.jpg

Movement: Asian 77550 Valjoux

IMG_0070_zpsoqopxpeq.jpg

Already eying up the blue dial version in SS... Terrible hobby this..

WatchaholicMallorca

Just noticed the date doesn't look centered in the pic, but it is bang in the middle

greg_r

These may not be 100% accurate to gen, but they're still a lovely watch. Enjoy! :D

2hot2trot

I think a gen croc strap would turn this into a real beauty.

Congrats mate and enjoy!

_DC_

Congrats, don't worry about the inaccuracies, no one will even know what a Patek is never mind being able to call you out on it!!

Indeed the strap is the only let down but that is true of all reps on leather, either Donerix or Jacob would be able to make you a bespoke strap to match the gen if you want to spend some extra money on it. Mine on Donerix strap says hello...

E787D6BE-CF03-4F31-8406-1B06C9B454CD_zpsjf8wzlgt.jpg

DC

WatchaholicMallorca

Overall it's a great watch, looks great on the wrist. Will definetely be sending it off for a new strap, as I can't see this one lasting too long. Just wanted to give it some wrist time before I send it off!

Godfathar

Great watch mate. You don't need to send out the whole watch. Just the rep strap so they can use the insert. ;)

WatchaholicMallorca

Great watch mate. You don't need to send out the whole watch. Just the rep strap so they can use the insert. ;)

Yeah I know, wont be able to wear it though :sad: :sad: