Sign in to follow this  
Lev

What watch would you pummel with a sledgehammer if you could?

black263

Any of the fakes that are funding terrorism, crime, and child exploitation, and more importantly, draining my bloody wallet. :suck: (But not if sold by a TD of course.)

Mike on a bike

Ploprof. I just don't get it.

Looks like a pack of cigarettes fucked a slot machine.

Was not a fan till I wore one felt great on.

Oh SevenFriday for me.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8AcU9KdfdDxtXVcwkUXP82OwA0q7ZbsZmhIM5xfkCD2oS52Y1

One shot!

greg_r

None. Don't like it, don't buy it.

Exactly. If you find that you're stuck with a Hublot somehow, don't destroy it - just sell it to someone with less taste. ;)

nashe_chung
Any one of these Diesel monstrocities!

mrdaddy-1.jpg

You sir have hit the proverbial nail on the head. Only people of very horid taste or little knowledge of watches would consider them worth worth purchase.

MDK

All of them, i would be far better off. :giggle:

No, in all honesty none, i love them, horses for courses i have bought plenty i thought i would like then sold it hours after i received it, and bought plenty that i now love and hated when i started doing this

Stuvetjee

I think Ebel looks shite.

CedricWX

However ugly the poor watch might be, I just couldn´t smash it to pieces. Just the thought of it is giving me nightmares.

Back in the seventies the Newman Daytonas were a candidate for this - that´s why they might fetch a million nowadays.

Exactly, that's just it, one's tastes change. I hated Panerai, couldn't see it at all. Now I think they are fabulous creations. Can't imaging I'll ever like Hewbloat though.

Electron17

Any and all Panerai watches, they just look so plain and boring. Hate them with a passion.

Jonj480

I would have to agree with a comment made above. Anything with Jewels, Diamonds, or crystal bling, especially if it matches the "grill" In those instances it would be one shot to the wrist and the next to the teeth

rusty peters

I was surfing channels in my hotel room a few nights ago and saw an Invicta blowout sale on some shopping channel. It was better than anything on Comedy Central. Every watch they had was 48-52mm in diameter and many had stainless steel cables around the bezels and on the bracelets. Some of those monstrosities had to be an inch thick. I don't know if a sledgehammer would be effective against those lumps. Thermite or a plasma cutter may be needed.

Lev

Sorry for the accidental double post...

Edited by Lev

Lev

"Any reviewer who expresses rage and loathing for a novel is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.

" ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Same applies to watches.

I barely need mention my disdain for the Offshore line of Royal Oaks, it's well documented on here, and I share your disinterest for B&R, but I frankly wouldn't waste my energy on taking a sledgehammer to one, that is madness my good man!!

Also, not gonna let you get away with slating the Aquanaut! To not understand its place in the Patek family tree is to not have owned/worn one. If you did/had then you'd understand, they are exceptional watches!!

DC

I think it's fair to say that the winning model of this race is everyone's favorite--el Donaldo Trumpo. I remember when I had to take a small loan of 1 Million just to afford it's craftsmanship.

I would never smash a watch with a sledgehammer--okay except Richard Mille. I dislike RM watches way more than I dislike B&R. The Aquanaut is still a Patek and thus I respect but it still doesnt please me on an aesthetic level, but maybe you're right and I don't understand it. To me it's like getting a really mediocre blowjob from a beautiful girl. It's a blowjob --but it's mediocre---but she's beautiful. It's a Patek...but it's an Aquanaut...but it's a Patek. Make sense?

MDK

To me it's like getting a really mediocre blowjob from a beautiful girl. It's a blowjob --but it's mediocre---but she's beautiful. It's a Patek...but it's an Aquanaut...but it's a Patek. Make sense?

:lmao:

_DC_

A bad blowjob is still better than no blowjob!!!!

DC

elp

A bad blowjob is still better than no blowjob!!!!

DC

I heartily disagree. If she forgets to remove her dentures it's no fun ....

ag69
I would have to agree with a comment made above. Anything with Jewels, Diamonds, or crystal bling, especially if it matches the "grill" In those instances it would be one shot to the wrist and the next to the teeth

+ 10000000!! Anything with a bling goes into the inferno with the rollshits!!

pfcdre

any watch as long as david Cameron or any scum player wearing it at the time :)

frank muller on mathew le tissiers wrist

iceberg1459

all franck mullers, hublots, cartiers, bell & ross, graham, concords and some tags

the_frenchman
all franck mullers, hublots, cartiers, bell & ross, graham, concords and some tags

....damm , you will need more than 1 sledgehammer then.....

iceberg1459
thor_hammer_marvel_wallpaper_4.jpg

Baldrick

Now there's the manifestation of an inferiority complex unfolding before your very eyes !!!

iceberg1459

Now there's the manifestation of an inferiority complex unfolding before your very eyes !!!

??

btw are you still a dealer?

intellex

Graham. I hate Graham.

Baldrick
??

btw are you still a dealer?

I've been known to play a game of cards in my time Mr Goldberg....a few rubbers here and there... !!!

Robeng

Any man's watch with diamonds involved in any way.