Sign in to follow this  
mafu007

Suggested high quality Omega replica purchase?

Kcguy23

Keep seeing Noob come up in post after post.

RepC

Don't worry about "best" or "most accurate" mate, buy the one you like.

Great advice.

Omeg@007

After long years absence, i am back with strong buying will :)

k3rm87

+1 for the Tony PO's!

Rolexwatchman

Planet Ocean or Speedmaster would be my choice. But prefer Speedmaster.

These are 2 top Omega rep for me

aliveandwell

Im having the same debate inside... But im looking for a Seamaster pro ceramic

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

bodybuilder

Get a v2 ploprof!!

childishthing

WTF happened in here?!

tupelo_james

So what was the consensus or recommendation on where to get replica Omega?

black263

From a dealer.

Omeg@007

From a dealer.

and not any dealer, they atr: Trusted Dealer = TD

martinines

I've been deliberating for ages and finally my first choice (Noob CrPo) came up in the classies so I pounced on it.

Also bagged a rubber strap from fleabay and both are due for delivery tomorrow, my perfect setup will be sitting on my wrist soon and I'm buzzing!! :)

black263

From a dealer.

Each forum has its own Trusted Dealers which have developed a long term relationship with the membership. You may well find that you want to buy from someone who isn't one of our TDs but is trusted on another forum. Nothing wrong with that, but you should also join that forum, so that you get the appropriate protection.

Having said that, let's not pretend that our TDs are all equal. Sure, they can all get the same watch, but you then need to research your dealer, to find the one that is right for you. For example, some offer DOA protection, some may be cheaper but not offer that. At least one dealer occasionally has two prices - one for sales without DOA protection, and one with. One offers a year long, return to seller warranty. Pretty well none of the others do that. Some dealers will flat out refuse to post to countries where customs are difficult. Others may offer triangular shipping where it goes via an intermediate country rather than straight from the dealer. For some countries, this is essential. Some offer cover against customs seizures, others don't.

That's why you will usually be told to first choose your dealer, and then your watch. And I'm not going to give advice on which dealer. It's up to you to decide what is important, and to check carefully that the dealer matches those requirements before you buy.

tupelo_james

From a dealer.

Each forum has its own Trusted Dealers which have developed a long term relationship with the membership. You may well find that you want to buy from someone who isn't one of our TDs but is trusted on another forum. Nothing wrong with that, but you should also join that forum, so that you get the appropriate protection.

Having said that, let's not pretend that our TDs are all equal. Sure, they can all get the same watch, but you then need to research your dealer, to find the one that is right for you. For example, some offer DOA protection, some may be cheaper but not offer that. At least one dealer occasionally has two prices - one for sales without DOA protection, and one with. One offers a year long, return to seller warranty. Pretty well none of the others do that. Some dealers will flat out refuse to post to countries where customs are difficult. Others may offer triangular shipping where it goes via an intermediate country rather than straight from the dealer. For some countries, this is essential. Some offer cover against customs seizures, others don't.

That's why you will usually be told to first choose your dealer, and then your watch. And I'm not going to give advice on which dealer. It's up to you to decide what is important, and to check carefully that the dealer matches those requirements before you buy.

Thank you for the advice. Much appreciated.

gtac01

The noob POs are supposedly the best

atl504

Thinking about buying one too. I think you cant go wrong with BP or Noob.

Edited by atl504