Hahn

Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle 14-day tourbillon

Hahn

The moment i saw this watch i was in love with it but upon receiving it i was even more impressed with it. Look at how gorgeous the tourbillon is.

This watch is my favourite right now. Please excuse the photos i took them with my iphone. Just thought i'll share with all of you peeps out there thinking about purchasing this beauty but is taken aback by its cost. So far, i can confirm you that my experience with this is awesome and i absolutely love it.

I bought this watch from ToroBravo. A very trustworthy dealer. You can rest assured he or she will take good care of your watch. I was skeptical at first because this watch is $880. Bit pricey i thought but i do not regret it.

This watch is sturdy and well built. The aesthetics and design of it looks identical to the original which is hard, hence the price tag. But its well worth it. Take a look at the photos and enjoy people. Have a good day.

25226201460_d7f9269f38_b.jpg

25521811335_12469f7820_z.jpg

25521818065_2abb01b76c_c.jpg

24891282894_f5317904ff_c.jpg

25429042351_d243227956_c.jpg

24895110193_a324e1c572_z.jpg

GT86

Beautiful! Wish I hadn't seen this! :omfg:

Enjoy her deservedly as you took the risk...and it paid off :clap:

Hahn

Yea thank you. It is well worth it. I bought it from ToroBravo. You can try it yourself if youre looking into it.

rawbaws

Nice. Does the power reserve indicator work? Is that the rep strap on the pics?

Hahn

Yes the PR works really well. The indicator moves towards increasing, as you wind it. And yes that is the rep strap, which is why i said it was really well made. Top notch replica strap

pteron

-

Edited by pteron

jakethemouse

Looks great.

How big is the watch? I'm looking for a tourby but I want one what is 40mm or under. If anyone knows please shoot me a link.

yippykayay2121

OP, congrats this is one stunning looking timepiece, it contrast of the dial's colour looks so gen like, not that i would know what a gen look like but overall it looks like a real quality piece. I have a VC myself but different model, it does not look anywhere as stand out as yours,

im still trying to figure out what exactly does the tourbilion do?

we know for sure that any watch has it always has a big price tag next to them.

p-ro

What's the watch's thickness compared to gen?

purger72

Beautiful rep you got there. Strap looks as amazing as is your tourb , enjoy it

qwerty1992

That is one fine watch..! Such a beauty... Definitely a dress watch to impress many. Just wondering if tourby watches can be service at local watch shops or do we have to ship back to TD?

GenTLe
That is one fine watch..! Such a beauty... Definitely a dress watch to impress many. Just wondering if tourby watches can be service at local watch shops or do we have to ship back to TD?

Tourby are a bit too difficult to service for the majority of the watch technicians. I doubt anyone would touch them...

philippe123

X

BlockSize

Hate to bump an old thread but geez that’s a nice watch will have to find out more about it

jm_brc_7057

Anyone thinking of putting their RG version on M2M, please notify me. Thanks.

Stoaty

This makes me moist...