Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

THE DC REVIEW: Patek 5070r, it's here and it's loooong!!

Crazyforwatches

Yeah I know, but looking at the video I thought it was pretty fine.

Let's see at arrival!! :)

_DC_

5070p just ordered!! :)

DC : I m thinking to get a cf strap for it...what are dimensions at lug and buckle?

Very curious to see the blue color in some live photos, the website photos are terrible. Please post when you receive!

I've got one incoming too do will keep you posted, I'm worried it might be a little bright but will wait and see!!

DC

Phantomtech

5070p just ordered!! :)

DC : I m thinking to get a cf strap for it...what are dimensions at lug and buckle?

Very curious to see the blue color in some live photos, the website photos are terrible. Please post when you receive!

I've got one incoming too do will keep you posted, I'm worried it might be a little bright but will wait and see!!

DC

Awesome! I should have known lol

_DC_

I'm hearing that the 5070p might not actually be available yet, will let you guys know when I know!

DC

azmah0

DC

Edited by azmah0

Time bandit

Brilliant review, I was brought up with my dad's passion as a watch collector,repairer and your post is impressive, I was after a 5153 caseback calatrava off pc but seeing this post I'd like to persue a 5017.

I've purchased a different watch from joshua and hope he'll have one maybe as good, yes I'm a newbie but keen to learn whats right n wrong thankyou

Leafblow

Fantastic review! The 5070 definitely gets right up there in my favorite 5 PPs of all time

crackberry

DC, my wrist size is similar to yours. Just ordered the white gold from Trusty, and want to place an order with Camille Fournier. Would appreciate the size. I assume that this will need to be custom size, and not one of their e-boutique models? BTW, new here, but long-time on Rep Geek with same name.

Edited by crackberry

crackberry

(Sorry double post.)

Edited by crackberry

_DC_
DC, my wrist size is similar to yours. Just ordered the white gold from Trusty, and want to place an order with Camille Fournier. Would appreciate the size. I assume that this will need to be custom size, and not one of their e-boutique models? BTW, new here, but long-time on Rep Geek with same name.

My 5070r on Camille Fournet strap which I sold a short while back has just been posted back on M2M for a bargain price, this could be a solution for you!

DC

crackberry

I've been traveling, and just see this now. I suspect that it's long sold. If you can still give me the dimensions of your Camille Fournet strap, I would appreciate.