Sign in to follow this  
Replica watch user

http://www.ttw8488.com/ Broken watch stolen

Tits McGee

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this.

me too............

Yes but both you & Rich have the 2 best ass pics on the internet :thumbsup: so it's not a waste for the rest of us.

JSJ

The OP has missed some basic things here, despite apparently buying reps over a period of years.

Most of us know that we need a local watchmaker. They are about. This is probably a simple fix if the watch is running but not auto winding. Giving up on that has been one basic error.

Involve the mods if you have an issue. Rejecting this is a basic error.

Don't post it to China unless you have run out of options. I know people do it and it works out OK sometimes. Seems like a big risk. Try everything else first. Better off at Las Vegas.

OP claims he posting out of the wish to help others. There is nothing to learn in this thread except to read and not make basic errors.

I therefore conclude the same as other members. He is just whining.

Piloten

He's a whiny bitch who should wipe his tears with one of these:

My pants are riding up and my right nut hurts

onzenuub

He declined modators help? So what's his point?

pipi-26

Scammers are beside always! Be cautious!

Replica watch user

I've been involved in resolution process for ~ 3.5 months. Andrew shipped my watch, or a replacement, back to me, properly functioning- it now winds on its own like an automatic should. I bought the bezel insert for my other watch and that shipped with this. The bezel insert does not include double sided tape, so I bought that online 3m 300LSE model waterproof 2 sided tape. I can tell users that flitz polish on a cotton ended rotary tool will remove scratched AR coatings on the Omega ultimate planet ocean without harming the crystal, but you will want to pop your watch bezel off first and not mask it or attempt to work around it or you will ruin your bezel insert in the process.

Oddly with the AR coating polished off, some remnant remains, so it appears to work like it has an AR coating, but does not scratch like when it was new so it is better than new in that regard.

I appreciate Andrew resolving the matter. I appreciate all the people who provided help during the process. The process could have been more smooth, but in the end, resolution is resolution, and I'm glad that happened, because I've been a long time customer and wanted to continue to be one.

Daywatch

Good move on updating the thread as the matter is solved.

RUSH2112
I've been involved in resolution process for ~ 3.5 months. Andrew shipped my watch, or a replacement, back to me, properly functioning- it now winds on its own like an automatic should. I bought the bezel insert for my other watch and that shipped with this. The bezel insert does not include double sided tape, so I bought that online 3m 300LSE model waterproof 2 sided tape. I can tell users that flitz polish on a cotton ended rotary tool will remove scratched AR coatings on the Omega ultimate planet ocean without harming the crystal, but you will want to pop your watch bezel off first and not mask it or attempt to work around it or you will ruin your bezel insert in the process.

Oddly with the AR coating polished off, some remnant remains, so it appears to work like it has an AR coating, but does not scratch like when it was new so it is better than new in that regard.

I appreciate Andrew resolving the matter. I appreciate all the people who provided help during the process. The process could have been more smooth, but in the end, resolution is resolution, and I'm glad that happened, because I've been a long time customer and wanted to continue to be one.

Sounds like everyone is happy.

Sifu Whitey

OP...

fuck%20off%20father.gif