Sign in to follow this  
krag90

HK private - ebay

krag90

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Green-Milgauss-Stainless-Steel-Watch-case-set-For-Eta-2824-2-/131748555410?hash=item1eacd36a92:g:OQoAAOSwAYtWP2Ti

What do you think? He sells whole kits, some in wrong dimensions so that they will fit with the 2824-2. Any one with experience? Seems like he will disappear sooner than later regarding whats for sale. Or is it OK to sell reps in kits like this?

Smell of scam or factory worker earning extra dough?

TRANSPORTER

I like the idea of buying reps in kit form for us tinkerers, also could spread the cost for a high end rep making owning one more accessible, I think our TD,s are missing a good thing here. Anyone else think it's a good thing?

UmpaHimself

There is so much going on with eBay right now that unless the sellers are reported or doing something out right shady, they probably will fly under the radar. It's one thing to post a kit and sell it for $150. It's another thing to list a rep, selling it for $1,500 and calling it genuine.

I wonder if he would be a good source for individual parts. Also, with these set ups you can source your own gen ETA with out having to pay for the added cost of a rep movement.

TRANSPORTER

I have just checked out his listing but he hasn't got that much on the go at the moment, and he's still quite pricey, especially if you factor in a gen eta movement on top.