Ash33

Anyone buy from rwr (replica watch report) before?

Ash33

Considering a purchase but cant find any reviews for RWR. Anyone have some info?

BadPickle

DONT DO IT,

There are dealers here who will get you any watch that is repped, plus the mods here will assist you on the unlikely event things take a turn for the worst! There's no need to shop elsewhere.

andyboy

The members here tend to stick to the trusted dealers,either here or on the other forums

did find this but it`s an old thread

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7509

LunchMoney

That is solid advice from PBR and Andyboy. Before I found this site and all the Trusted Dealers (TD's) here, I got ripped off from a site like that. All the flashy, shiney things on the website woo you into thinking it's a legit site. I have 3 REP omegas now. If you want advice, PM me with the watch you are looking for and I'll do what I can to assist you in getting one from the TD's. It's not rocket science but you WILL get the watch you ordered if you stick with the dealers listed on this forum.

• Like 1

greg_r

Scam site using domain originally owned by a guy from one of the old fora. Avoid!

Stick to the trusted dealers!

No clue why this is in the Omega reviews section - moved to scams.

plankton

No and why?

Simms
Considering a purchase but cant find any reviews for RWR. Anyone have some info?

:picard:

I'm guessing you didn't have time to read the info you were sent. Take your time and browse this site, anything you need to buy a quality rep can be found here.

wingnut755

Well I screwed up, Never found this site before I ordered my watch last Thursday from RWR. Just got sick to my stomach.

Zlahito

I orderd as well after 8 days it still pending not shiped yet,so will se what hapend im really pised of if enithing went wrong. When and if y get the watch il be happy to inform you all.

perplex

I orderd as well after 8 days it still pending not shiped yet,so will se what hapend im really pised of if enithing went wrong. When and if y get the watch il be happy to inform you all.

any luck?

brang1

don't know why anyone would stray from the TD's listed here? The prices are good and the follow up service is always great. Just no need to go elsewhere

perplex

don't know why anyone would stray from the TD's listed here? The prices are good and the follow up service is always great. Just no need to go elsewhere

i only asked because ive tried contacting the sellers here and they dont have what i want

Howlinglung

i only asked because ive tried contacting the sellers here and they dont have what i want

If they don't have the watch you are looking for, maybe no one has it. try with a different watch

greg_r

The oldest con in the book - lots of scam dealers advertise watches that aren't repped in order to suck you in. Once you order, if you get anything (empty boxes are not uncommon) - you'll get some low-end piece of junk that will be nothing like what you wanted.

If it's available one of our dealers WILL be able to get it.

perplex

The oldest con in the book - lots of scam dealers advertise watches that aren't repped in order to suck you in. Once you order, if you get anything (empty boxes are not uncommon) - you'll get some low-end piece of junk that will be nothing like what you wanted.

If it's available one of our dealers WILL be able to get it.

thanks maybe ill post a topic later to see if anyone has

Mary Watch

okok thanks

do you know if this site is trusted

replicawatchreport.co

i can assure this website is scam website.

ok thanks, how do you know?

all the pics they listed are gen watch pics. after payment, do u think u can get the same watch?

yea i see, thanks for your help, ill keep looking around

fatarms

^^ This is one of the trusted dealers here, I'd listen to what she has to say :)

Mary Watch

as i know, one guy get rep watch in china and forward to Aus, then sell it online as gen watch. but most of the "gen" watch just be similar to gen watch. :giggle: and some are cloased to gen watch.

Bill311

Hello guys I have bought one replica sevenfriday watch from rwr and they send me the wrong model and it is quartz but the site says that the watch that you will receive is going to be automatic.

However I have contact with the guy from the site because I want to buy an hublot watch? Anyone who can help me find a good hublot replica ?

Realism
Hello guys I have bought one replica sevenfriday watch from rwr and they send me the wrong model and it is quartz but the site says that the watch that you will receive is going to be automatic.

However I have contact with the guy from the site because I want to buy an hublot watch? Anyone who can help me find a good hublot replica ?

Maybe if you read rather than ask for an easy way? :picard:

onzenuub
:rofl:

ElvisFreak

:lmao:

onzenuub

:lmao:

:rofl::rofl:

anfalas
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SliceMaster

Hey mate Is this what`s happened to you?

3ornjYSs93whZWaUhi_zps0wxdkmgs.gif