Ash33

Anyone buy from rwr (replica watch report) before?

dangeruss88

I made the mistake of purchasing a watch from this site. I ordered an OMEGA 300M Seamaster, and requested a photo of what they sent before sending. They sent me a different version of the Seamaster, that was clearly a fake. Even my wife thought it looked cheap.

I went back to them and asked that they send me the watch I ordered. They would only do so if I paid them another $77. This is clearly a scam site and I would stay AWAY from this site.

Rx4Time

Spoon feeding is always better, no?

Start here...

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=6

Then, Read up here on available models and their flaws to decide what you want

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=163

Then read up on our trusted dealers to see which one will mesh with your comfort zone..

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=67

Unfortunately no easy answers as what I find acceptable may not be to you.

marcfrenette

Stay away

They are liars, fraudsters; all you will see on that website are lies, false in fact fraudulent. Instead of good replica watch with japanese movement they will send you cheap fake battery powered you will able to find in any flea market for less than 20 USD. They do not even send you the model you order

Refund and return policy forget it it's a joke

black263

We know. That's why we have trusted dealers.

Gamby

Does any of the trusted dealer have this Breitling navitimer blacksteel replica, I got to know that replica watch report co is selling this watch but here I came to know that it's a scam site.

Anyone please guide regarding this watch..link is below

www.replicawatchreport.co/replica-breitling-navitimer-1461-watch-3088

Admin edit: active link to scam site removed.

tomtom1988

Loving their disclaimer

We can assure that every Replica Breitling Navitimer 1461 Watch M1938022/BD20 100W advertised on replicawatchreport.co is 100% Authentic and Original. As a proof, every replica watches will arrive with its original serial number intact.

A 100% authentic rep

Diver Dave

i only asked because ive tried contacting the sellers here and they dont have what i want

If the TD's here can't find what you want, nobody in the world will be able to find what you want.

MichaelC1

I recently bought two replicas from there before seeing these threads. They are low quality and i didnt even get the models i asked for. Stay away from this site. I just wish i found the trusted dealers thread earlier.

McGilli
4 hours ago, MichaelC1 said:

I recently bought two replicas from there before seeing these threads. They are low quality and i didnt even get the models i asked for. Stay away from this site. I just wish i found the trusted dealers thread earlier.

Good news is - you've found the Trusted Dealers. So, going forward things will only get better!

bloon

Sorry to hear you got burned. TDs here are well respected because they conduct business as business should be conducted! Stay here and stay safe, or visit Repgeek/RWI (when it returns)