Sign in to follow this  
Nugget001

Japanese eBay seller - Coolwatch

Sifu Whitey

Make sure you report him to eBay as well as PP whether he refunds or not. In fact I'd be opening a PP dispute immediately.

+1

Nugget001
Make sure you report him to eBay as well as PP whether he refunds or not. In fact I'd be opening a PP dispute immediately.

Done & Done :-D He's still selling Tissot watches so no action from eBay yet

Received his reply as below...Looks to me he's done this before, particular the don't ship via FedEx or DHL & $100 value on the customs form

"New message from: coolwatch Top Rated Seller(1,623Red Star)

Thank you very much for re-sending us information.

In this case, this is a very serial matter to us and we'd like to check the watch with Swatch group again on our side as well, so could you please return the watch back to us? We'll issue you a full refund for the watch immediately, and also we'll pay ahead the return postage as AU$35, so could you follow the shipping instruction below and ship it back to the following address, please?

Kozue Yaguchi

4666-892 Ami, Ami-machi,

Inashiki-gun, Ibaraki, 300-0331

Japan 

TEL: 09017331116

Please claim the item as "returned item" with $100 value, check the box of "returned item" on the customs form, and ship it via regular trackable airmail from a post office.

Please do not ship it via express mail or from any other means, such as Fedex or DHL.

Then, after you ship the watch, please let us know a tracking number.

If the return postage exceeds AU$35, please kindly let us know so that we will cover that amount.

Once again, we're terribly sorry for this occasion, and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please let us know.

We'll then issue you a full refund and send you the shipping cost shortly.

Best regards"

I told him he has no choice but to refund me & that I don't have to send the watch back either

Will see what happens now

RUSH2112
well done, glad to hear you getting some good results. Make that scumbag pay back mate. "fingers crossed"

by da way, why only for VIP members mate? cmon you can donate it to me :)

Are you someone famous or special we should know about?