Sign in to follow this  
wolfwood

Best BR01-92 available?

wolfwood

Hi all, just wondering which one is it? I'm actually interested in this one: http://puretimewatch.com/product/br-01-92-...black-dial-new/

Is this the closed to gen version? Can I get it from any US dealer? Thanks.

I actually wanted to get the new PAM-005 but Nikki said that the 5% discount coupon expired on Feb 8. Wish they would've updated their site so I wouldn't have gotten my hope high.

Edited by wolfwood

greg_r

Yes, the BR01 range is well repped generally. I wouldn't buy it from puretime, though. Send a pic to WatchInternational, ReplicaMake or MReplica and see if they can get it for you.

wolfwood

Thanks. Is there something wrong with PTW? Are the other 3 US shippers? Thanks.

Member X

All will ship to the US, and unless you're in (I think?) Texas, you shouldn't have any problems with customs.

The other 3 all inspect the watches before sending them, PT tends to just get them sent straight out ('dropshipping') so you may have a watch turn up with faults and have the hassle of sending it back.

Faults do still sometimes get through, even the best dealers can't help that as the watch is out of their hands once in the postal system, and who knows what the postmen get up to :D but you have a less chance of getting a duff watch from a non-dropshipper :popcorn:

greg_r
Thanks. Is there something wrong with PTW? Are the other 3 US shippers? Thanks.

Let's just say that there are reasons why he is not a trusted dealer here...

The others will all ship to the US, yes.

djprone
Hi all, just wondering which one is it? I'm actually interested in this one: http://puretimewatch.com/product/br-01-92-...black-dial-new/

Is this the closed to gen version? Can I get it from any US dealer? Thanks.

I actually wanted to get the new PAM-005 but Nikki said that the 5% discount coupon expired on Feb 8. Wish they would've updated their site so I wouldn't have gotten my hope high.

I got my BR01-92 from Mary @ WatchInternational, its only the 21j but the quality is fantastic, i'm sure she'll have some eta versions available if you get in touch with her.

wolfwood

Thanks for all the help! :yoda:

16plus4v

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about here.. I've recently ordered from PTW and I got EXTREMELY good service. QC pics came next business day. They're mod free PAM111 was flawless and I had one small issue the the BR-01 (face was not aligned perfectly with the case itself) which they re ordered a new piece for me. The QC was very timely and overall experience was above and beyond my expectations for a replica watch dealer..

FWIW these BR-01's are widely replicated. I wouldn't doubt that the run of these models with the case back screw's all with the "555" serial number are coming from the same supplier.

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

wiggindude

I agree with 16plus4v. I ordered a couple of times from PTW and I was very happy with the CS that I received. The QC was sent quickly and the shipping was quick also. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

scottie83

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about here.. I've recently ordered from PTW and I got EXTREMELY good service. QC pics came next business day. They're mod free PAM111 was flawless and I had one small issue the the BR-01 (face was not aligned perfectly with the case itself) which they re ordered a new piece for me. The QC was very timely and overall experience was above and beyond my expectations for a replica watch dealer..

FWIW these BR-01's are widely replicated. I wouldn't doubt that the run of these models with the case back screw's all with the "555" serial number are coming from the same supplier.

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

Who did you order that 01-92 SS from? It looks amazing.

-Scottie

brmracer

Yeah, where did you get this beauty from??

Member X

You should choose the Trusted Dealer you like the reviews of, then send them a link or a picture of what you are looking for.

They will then tell you what is available and for what price :)

BR01-92 should be $250-300, I would have thought, for the version with the correct removeable lugs / lug hex screws in the back.

Just don't forget to ask for the tool for the strap bar hex screws and the caseback screws because they are not always the alleged 1.3mm they say they are!