Sign in to follow this  
shenhua

ap rosegold

lonelyby2

Its more the fact you have to change the plots going from bracelet to leather. I also have a s/s TF 15400 on a bracelet and a r/g TF 15400 on a strap.

I can understand what you mean about the deployant being a pain and preferring a tang buckle, but if you mount the deployant the other way around you'll find that it fits the contours of the wrist better and doesn't dig in and cause pain.

9CD3746F-58D4-4BDF-8F4A-F9186F264272_zpsly2hg1yf.jpg

You have just made me fall inlove with the Lebron edition one.

I also love it but cost 718USD Jeez..

I just worked that part out after searching for it... I guess I can't love it anymore :/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey mate don't be so sad. One day maybe u can own it? ;);)

I'm wanting one day to be tomororw though.

Aoobuy has a quartz version for a lot cheaper... But I doesn't look anywhere near as good

But the back cover how you going to cover it when is a automatic movement.. ?? Don't waste your earning to quatz not worth it. Save up and buy a better ones.

Yeah wouldn't touch a quartz anymore these days.

Somemore no resale value on it.

Chiquita Fanjita

You still can do it.. 3 more to go!! hahaXD

:lol: only really got my eye on one other AP at the moment.

excellent collection.

you don have the 15400 blue dial or the oak dial which is a bit yellow/white

I had the RG 15400 with a blue dial and sold it, but fancy a white dial 26120.

:D

I just worked that part out after searching for it... I guess I can't love it anymore :/

Yeah, its not cheap, especially if you start modifying it too.

shenhua

IMG_20160420_232854_zpsjnvlkays.jpg

IMG_20160420_232905_zpsr9xrgg4b.jpg

standing by ready for my 15400 oak/yellow-white dial in full steel braclet

with butterfly buckle of course

Edited by shenhua

FOXedupONE

Here's mine but it's time to fix it. Didn't know all the rules about 7750's and played with chrono too much. Need to find who works on these.

Love the RG look.

1d7acfbfe307f6b32dd6b4940f042ca5.jpg

JSJ

Here's mine but it's time to fix it. Didn't know all the rules about 7750's and played with chrono too much. Need to find who works on these.

Love the RG look.

Did you see the info about the secs@12 7750 movements? It might not even be because you played with the chronograph.These are unusual and not so likely to be fixed. Most won't touch them unfortunately. In fact I never owned one so I have never seen inside these. They are notorious though.

Good luck with finding someone to fix it. Whereabouts are you?

maron
Here's a pic of the gen 15400 I tried on at the AD on a strap. Screws don't look any bigger to me, and can't see AP fitting bigger screws to leather version as opposed to the bracelet.

IMG_4908_zps6gvdt9jq.jpg

Who's wrist shot is this really? It's not yours as in your other shots you don't have arm hair

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Think you are confusing whose wrist is whose here. This is my wrist with a gen 15400 taken at the AD. If you look at my other wrist pics (of which there are plenty in this AP sub-section) you will see my hairy wrist in many wrist shots.

sorry!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

shenhua

morning, i have check regarding the bezel screw size. confirm now if anyone buying a JF AP. bezel screw will be small like the original ap. and make sure the original JF sticker is paste on the watch and movement is only avaliable in 9015>modify to 3120.

jf just release 37mm lady AP. which is the bezel is a mid size screw. they some time maybe drunk n install wrong size screw on wrong bezel. is on your luck . below is picture of lady AP 37MM mid size screw. thankyou .

61239234-c52e-4a67-9c76-3740b8feee60_zpszr2dtvlw.png

shenhua

i finally got an answer to why my ROSE gold in belt is with bigger screw . on ordering the watch , they thought im ordering JH FACTORY . SHIT. so my AP IS JH FACTORY . so now rest a sure if is a JF factory the screw will be small for a full steel /roseold with braclet. if ordering with leather belt THE SCREW will be from what i see is mid side. all screw is 1:1 as to gen. gen AP WITH leather belt is with mid screw, full steel or gold gen AP IS WITH small scew.

Kravmike

I have a JF with leather belt and small screws.......

Godfathar

Dear @shenhua, as all the experts here on this forum have tried to explain to you many many times that the one you have is not JF, you were insisting that it is, All the people who have the eagle eyes, and frankly own all different versions have spoken to you and others that the one you have is not JF, yet you insisted even more. they all just left the thread as it is ridiculous to keep arguing when you have your mind set that it was JF. or perhaps you hoped it would be.. now you know it is not, it's a good learning experience..

Now I hope you listen to the experts here who many also own the gen 15400, and or at least tried them on, me personally I had one for a whole day.. we are trying to educate you and the ones that are coming here. There is no such thing as a gen 15400 with different screw size. The bracelet and the leather strap come with the same bezel, and same size bezel screws. this I am certain, and all the ones that weighed in here before also know that. Please just like you realized that the watch you have is not JF, we are telling you, 15400 comes with the small bezel screws. I have seen them personally on the gen 15400 in the authorized dealer, there is no such thing as the bracelet has different size than the leather strap. that is completely false. on Chrono24, you will find them with the similar size bezel screws as the JF. I am not trying to argue with you, I am only trying to make you see the reality of things. I didn't weigh in before in hopes that someone with more experience than me would explain things to you and the new comers. but I guess those guys realized that there is no use of the try. I hope you will realize it now..

Here are the ones I was talking about, gen 15400 RG on Chrono24

IMG_20160421_095348.jpg

Compared to the JF

20160308_122035_01.jpg

Many respect and kind regards :)

Chiquita Fanjita

^^^^^^^^^

Perfect post mate ;)

shenhua

dear godfather, but as for the gen, i really seen it side by side belt and full steel rose gold, the gen rose gold on belt the screw is really a bit bigger then the full steel rose gold. serious real. or maybe that AP boutique is super x 10 level rep. :giggle:

Godfathar

^^ OK buddy.. I too will throw in the towel :)

shenhua

ladies n mens boy n girls tonight i getting my favour THE rolex daytona rose gold 116515LN lastest FROM JF . i going post serious picture. please look out for this treat. thank you . dead serious is a JF. NO MORE mistake. jh v6 TF

lonelyby2

Dear @shenhua, as all the experts here on this forum have tried to explain to you many many times that the one you have is not JF, you were insisting that it is, All the people who have the eagle eyes, and frankly own all different versions have spoken to you and others that the one you have is not JF, yet you insisted even more. they all just left the thread as it is ridiculous to keep arguing when you have your mind set that it was JF. or perhaps you hoped it would be.. now you know it is not, it's a good learning experience..

Now I hope you listen to the experts here who many also own the gen 15400, and or at least tried them on, me personally I had one for a whole day.. we are trying to educate you and the ones that are coming here. There is no such thing as a gen 15400 with different screw size. The bracelet and the leather strap come with the same bezel, and same size bezel screws. this I am certain, and all the ones that weighed in here before also know that. Please just like you realized that the watch you have is not JF, we are telling you, 15400 comes with the small bezel screws. I have seen them personally on the gen 15400 in the authorized dealer, there is no such thing as the bracelet has different size than the leather strap. that is completely false. on Chrono24, you will find them with the similar size bezel screws as the JF. I am not trying to argue with you, I am only trying to make you see the reality of things. I didn't weigh in before in hopes that someone with more experience than me would explain things to you and the new comers. but I guess those guys realized that there is no use of the try. I hope you will realize it now..

Here are the ones I was talking about, gen 15400 RG on Chrono24

IMG_20160421_095348.jpg

Compared to the JF

20160308_122035_01.jpg

Many respect and kind regards :)

Nice post mate..

dear godfather, but as for the gen, i really seen it side by side belt and full steel rose gold, the gen rose gold on belt the screw is really a bit bigger then the full steel rose gold. serious real. or maybe that AP boutique is super x 10 level rep. :giggle:

I have when down to ap shop they only have standard size no mid or big size.. Maybe your eye have bluff you.. haha

FOXedupONE

Love the RG look.

Did you see the info about the secs@12 7750 movements? It might not even be because you played with the chronograph.These are unusual and not so likely to be fixed. Most won't touch them unfortunately. In fact I never owned one so I have never seen inside these. They are notorious though.

Good luck with finding someone to fix it. Whereabouts are you?

Yeah they break easy. They can be fixed or replaced for $150-$200 if you find the right watch guy. I had the older movement so newer ones might be better once they are modded for reliability, serviced ,cleaned lubed. But yeah I'm not running out to get more AProo's even though I would want different colors.

In VA.

jordanrides

Its more the fact you have to change the plots going from bracelet to leather. I also have a s/s TF 15400 on a bracelet and a r/g TF 15400 on a strap.

I can understand what you mean about the deployant being a pain and preferring a tang buckle, but if you mount the deployant the other way around you'll find that it fits the contours of the wrist better and doesn't dig in and cause pain.

9CD3746F-58D4-4BDF-8F4A-F9186F264272_zpsly2hg1yf.jpg

$718 makes me sad... Sad because I am 100% going to be spending that much on a rep because I too am now in love with that.

Does the fact he just won another ring make this more desirable?? hmmm what do you people think?