ap rosegold

shenhua

1f935733-ba21-48bb-a26c-707d530ba132_zpsimpkngks.png

small screw clearer pic

shenhua

17f8fc37-9412-4df7-b2e2-09bf71d3bcac_zps5jasiifv.png

one more last pic. thank you for viewing

N.Rico

match with your white or gray ,or two tones flip flops rigth there in the picture :giggle:

maron
Here's a pic of the gen 15400 I tried on at the AD on a strap. Screws don't look any bigger to me, and can't see AP fitting bigger screws to leather version as opposed to the bracelet.

IMG_4908_zps6gvdt9jq.jpg

Who's wrist shot is this really? It's not yours as in your other shots you don't have arm hair

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Chiquita Fanjita
Here's a pic of the gen 15400 I tried on at the AD on a strap. Screws don't look any bigger to me, and can't see AP fitting bigger screws to leather version as opposed to the bracelet.

IMG_4908_zps6gvdt9jq.jpg

Who's wrist shot is this really? It's not yours as in your other shots you don't have arm hair

Think you are confusing whose wrist is whose here. This is my wrist with a gen 15400 taken at the AD. If you look at my other wrist pics (of which there are plenty in this AP sub-section) you will see my hairy wrist in many wrist shots.

Foxindebox

IMG_4908_zps6gvdt9jq.jpg

I believe that is Aston's hairy arm mate...

Sent from my mkIV armour via J.A.R.V.I.S

Chiquita Fanjita

I believe that is Aston's hairy arm mate...

Sent from my mkIV armour via J.A.R.V.I.S

It sure is mate ;)

Godfathar

Lol why are people fixated on aston's arm hair?

I'm interested in the OP theory of having 15400 with small screws Vs mid size screws. :D

Chiquita Fanjita

I'm interested in the OP theory of having 15400 with small screws Vs mid size screws. :D

They love my hairy arms mate :lol:

Maybe its a JF thing ;)

Phantomtech

This thread is weird. OP your watch is not a JF. Period.

Come clean mate.

Foxindebox

Maybe its a JF thing ;)

I'm in awe of the luxuriant quality of the hairy splendor that is aston's wrist :D

shenhua
This thread is weird. OP your watch is not a JF. Period. Come clean mate.

it is JF swear, my is the first 100 pcs if im not wrong after that no more big screw :treadmill:

Moncler84
This thread is weird. OP your watch is not a JF. Period. Come clean mate.

it is JF swear, my is the first 100 pcs if im not wrong after that no more big screw :treadmill:

huh?

Chiquita Fanjita

Maybe its a JF thing ;)

I'm in awe of the luxuriant quality of the hairy splendor that is aston's wrist :D

:rofl:

Cdevil

OPs reaction to not having a JF.

d4e158868c75808d42d63a925d643034.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

lonelyby2

hey mate you want so free popcorn to enjoy the show??

fatarms

Can someone please point me to a TD that sells medium screw versions? I can't pull off the big screws and the small ones just don't go with my eye color. Many thanks in advance. Also, JF factory please, or I kill you.

shenhua

hahahahahahahahhaah i myself is laughing for what i start. i swear is JF . THE ALIEXPRESS picture are not JF their bezel is is thicker n diameter is 42mm.

shenhua

hi fatams, if you are not confidence in JF , i recommend you TF , BUT TF factory quality is a bit down compare to jf. i recommend you stick to jf

fatarms

I have a JF version Doha AP ROO. It adds 2 inches to my eyes. My wife is happy with that. If I wear a Noob submariner, she makes me sleep in the basement.

shenhua

any way for what i know, currenty best AP rep is on jf with exactly 41mm diameter, 10mm thickness with miyota 9015 /3120 movenment. if yours ap is not 41mm in diameter n 10mm thickness that confirm not JF. TF FACTORY also do AP , ONLY the bezel is abit out and the exhibition back display is not 3120modify, which i don know also.

lonelyby2

Lol, JF 1.1 still at 41mm x 10.5mm thickness.. TF 1.1 is at 41mm x 10mm and last BP is 41mm x 11mm thickness.. you need to do some research more..

Edited by lonelyby2

shenhua

haha wow exact thickness dimension nice . but one thing abt JF is AP is not fitted with sapphire crystal, but still very resistance to scratch.

lonelyby2

All is not exact thickness to gen. Gen thickness is 9.80mm and TF 10mm is the closer as for now. TF just need to mod his movement to 3120 movement is almost prefect on it.. If you want prefect pics go and gen.