Sign in to follow this  
shenhua

ap rosegold

Godfathar

^^ from my own comparison of TF and JF..

TF below:

20160307_173642_resized.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JF below:

20160307_174155_resized.jpg

Full review here:

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=115018

Kravmike

The thickness of the JF, TF and BP is never the same. It all comes down to the assembly. Last time I ordered 2 AP JF Rose Gold. One was 10.2 the other was 10.3 mm. Both had small bezel screws.TF is known for their bigger screws on the bezel. I thought I read something about a decoration plate on the miyota the JF has and the TF doesn't? Maybe we can see the back of your watch to identify which version this is?

lonelyby2

^^ from my own comparison of TF and JF..

TF below:

20160307_173642_resized.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JF below:

20160307_174155_resized.jpg

Full review here:

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=115018

Thank for your review, I see it before.. Depend your luck, what you receive it. That why TD never commit is 100 percent 10mm..

shenhua

my is miyota 9015 modify to 3120movement guarantee. is jf. but i know is that depend on your luck confirm come with big screw if order belt version. but nevermind you can order full rosegold and change to belt which is small screw like original smaller screw

Chiquita Fanjita

........ but nevermind you can order full rosegold and change to belt which is small screw like original smaller screw

You can do, but its meant to be a total pain on the arse to change from a bracelet to a strap.

lonelyby2

........ but nevermind you can order full rosegold and change to belt which is small screw like original smaller screw

You can do, but its meant to be a total pain on the arse to change from a bracelet to a strap.

If you have extra cash, why not?? hahaXD I have TF 15400 SS and LB too haha.. LB cost about 113USD, I think TD charge me a bit ex.. LOL

shenhua

no worry changing braclet to belt is easy you must have the right tools. and i more thing talking abt pain in arse the ap buckle is pain in the arse after wearing it, recommend it to change it to a butterfly buckle

shenhua

the ap belt version with the AP LOGO BUCKLE is real pain to wear, please change to butterfly buckle

lonelyby2

no worry changing braclet to belt is easy you must have the right tools. and i more thing talking abt pain in arse the ap buckle is pain in the arse after wearing it, recommend it to change it to a butterfly buckle

Pain?? Is it you wear to tight?? Lol?

Chiquita Fanjita

Its more the fact you have to change the plots going from bracelet to leather. I also have a s/s TF 15400 on a bracelet and a r/g TF 15400 on a strap.

I can understand what you mean about the deployant being a pain and preferring a tang buckle, but if you mount the deployant the other way around you'll find that it fits the contours of the wrist better and doesn't dig in and cause pain.

9CD3746F-58D4-4BDF-8F4A-F9186F264272_zpsly2hg1yf.jpg

B1D3BB5F-8006-40A1-910F-D731F42513FD_zpsko8ss4nx.jpg

shenhua

this pain even owner of real AP wearing real AP say it is real uncoMfortable PAIN after say 20mins, coz the AP steel buckle is slot in kissing n pressing your wraist, nothing to do with tight , it is AP design fault.

shenhua

haha your pic the full steel AP is out. the bezel screw big , jf is small for full steel version

lonelyby2

Its more the fact you have to change the plots going from bracelet to leather. I also have a s/s TF 15400 on a bracelet and a r/g TF 15400 on a strap.

I can understand what you mean about the deployant being a pain and preferring a tang buckle, but if you mount the deployant the other way around you'll find that it fits the contours of the wrist better and doesn't dig in and cause pain.

B1D3BB5F-8006-40A1-910F-D731F42513FD_zpsko8ss4nx.jpg

Hey mate 2 more AP to go!! Nice collection.

Chiquita Fanjita

haha your pic the full steel AP is out. the bezel screw big , jf is small for full steel version

That's because my 15400's are both TF version.

Thanks mate, I've actually 3 slots to fill as just sold my Safari the other day.

lonelyby2

That's because my 15400's are both TF version.

Thanks mate, I've actually 3 slots to fill as just sold my Safari the other day.

You still can do it.. 3 more to go!! hahaXD

shenhua

excellent collection.

shenhua

you don have the 15400 blue dial or the oak dial which is a bit yellow/white

carter23

You have just made me fall inlove with the Lebron edition one.

lonelyby2

I also love it but cost 718USD Jeez..

carter23

I just worked that part out after searching for it... I guess I can't love it anymore :/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lonelyby2

I just worked that part out after searching for it... I guess I can't love it anymore :/

Hey mate don't be so sad. One day maybe u can own it? ;);)

shenhua

5302fbe9-9296-4b88-80cf-bc3270705783_zpsimse9pzq.png

the blue 15400 . the blue dial colour is abit not right due to the reflection.

carter23

I'm wanting one day to be tomororw though.

Aoobuy has a quartz version for a lot cheaper... But I doesn't look anywhere near as good

lonelyby2

Aoobuy has a quartz version for a lot cheaper... But I doesn't look anywhere near as good

But the back cover how you going to cover it when is a automatic movement.. ?? Don't waste your earning to quatz not worth it. Save up and buy a better ones.

carter23

But the back cover how you going to cover it when is a automatic movement.. ?? Don't waste your earning to quatz not worth it. Save up and buy a better ones.

Yeah wouldn't touch a quartz anymore these days.