Sign in to follow this  
bigmak

This is ridiculous

FL13

Not a bad rep for 50 quid? :D

bigmak

True that! :giggle:

Atomicmod

It is widespread on eBay right now, and reporting these auctions to eBay does nothing to bring them down. For example, about 40% of the Panerai PAM111 auctions are for obvious fakes. Ebay takes no action when they are reported.

RichardMiami

It is widespread on eBay right now, and reporting these auctions to eBay does nothing to bring them down. For example, about 40% of the Panerai PAM111 auctions are for obvious fakes. Ebay takes no action when they are reported.

ummmmmmmmmmm.......... no

I have personally seen dozens (or more) eBay auctions taken down by reports from our members. Sometimes it takes more that a few hours, but they do come down.

When was the last time YOU reported anything? FYI - I have reported this one. Anyone else feel like reporting it?

Moncler84

At least he's not trying to pass it as authentic. It is kinda of deceiving, but you should know it's not real for that price.

Atomicmod

I have personally seen dozens (or more) eBay auctions taken down by reports from our members. Sometimes it takes more that a few hours, but they do come down.

When was the last time YOU reported anything? FYI - I have reported this one. Anyone else feel like reporting it?

I actually reported three auctions on eBay this past Friday. All are still there. Even though I've never seen one come down, I report every one I see that is an obvious fake. Sorry if my experience in this regard is different from yours... I can only comment on what I've personally experienced.

And yes, I reported the Yachtmaster mentioned in this thread, too.

For the record, I don't think its a case of eBay not caring - it's probably more of a situation where eBay doesn't have the manpower to deal with the number of counterfeits that are being posted.

Edited by Atomicmod

RichardMiami

I actually reported three auctions on eBay this past Friday. All are still there. Even though I've never seen one come down, I report every one I see that is an obvious fake.

Very good! Too many people like to shout that "there is no use in reporting it, no one will ever do anything about it".... takes me back to a previous life actually.

Glad that you are not one of them.

tonyh7

The guy is in Barrow in Furness. For those of you who don't know this is a delightful harbour town in the North of England. It's little marina is often full of impressive sea going craft, and the populace are young and sophisticated. I think it's probably genuine.

onionbag

The guy is in Barrow in Furness. For those of you who don't know this is a delightful harbour town in the North of England. It's little marina is often full of impressive sea going craft, and the populace are young and sophisticated. I think it's probably genuine.

Surely a 'sub' would be more downhome.......

Paparolf

Reported. Although anyone with half a brain will know it is a fake.

RUSH2112

Look up speedmaster on eBay. Every time I do I end up needing to report several just on the first page. Place is full of reps.

bigmak

(and yes I reported it also)

Been taken down now! all is good

BadPickle

A run down broken watch which has a faint whiff of tramp piss would be more downhome.....

onionbag

A run down broken watch which has a faint whiff of tramp piss would be more downhome.....

Tsssssssssk, Barrow in Furness is bad, but not as bad as the neighbourhood I hear you've been frequenting. ;)

BadPickle

Tsssssssssk, Barrow in Furness is bad, but not as bad as the neighbourhood I hear you've been frequenting. ;)

You may have something there.... Maybe it was I who lowered the tone :P

onionbag

Not at TRD .....C. :D

rixxter

Umm.....Mint......I wonder what that tastes like........

Atomicmod

If anyone would like to report this bastard, he deserves all kinds of bad things happening to him:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=182070046680&globalID=EBAY-US

This asshole has sold multiple reps for more than $4k and still manages to have perfect feedback. He also seems to routinely sell rep straps, rep buckles and rep deployants at full gen prices.

His user name is "artlineintern"

Stewart

If anyone would like to report this bastard, he deserves all kinds of bad things happening to him:

http://pages.ebay.co...lobalID=EBAY-US

This asshole has sold multiple reps for more than $4k and still manages to have perfect feedback. He also seems to routinely sell rep straps, rep buckles and rep deployants at full gen prices.

I know nothing about Pams but if that is a rep it is just amazing how good the Chinese have gotten.

Tits McGee

The "Tit's" passaround watch is retired. :lol:

Atomicmod

http://pages.ebay.co...lobalID=EBAY-US

I know nothing about Pams but if that is a rep it is just amazing how good the Chinese have gotten.

That's how good they are. They will fool most everyone, but those who know what to look for.

RussP

His item has been taken off EBay.

Well done boys !!

Atomicmod

Nice job, everyone! Now, if eBay will pay attention to his listings, they'll ban the guy.