Sign in to follow this  
Lagger

Thanks KENNY and ROLIE! SD Matt dial Mod

Lagger

A while back I got myself the latest greatest Sea Dweller NOOB V2 and like all reps it had a built in flaw (so they can fix it and sell you a V3, but create another fault, you know the routine) the shiny dial!

Now as the quality of this watch and the new platinum number bezel is outstanding its a keeper, but that shiny dial well it pissed me off so off it went to KENNY for a matt dial modification and he has made an excellent job, and one worth waiting for (Kenny is a busy man)

He did offer a relume as well, but I find Blue lume sucks ass super or not, green all day long, so I declined.

I think his work is excellent, and between him and Rolie I want for nothing.....................................ROLIE gets ANOTHER thank you from me as when I was wearing it the power reserve from the rotor was low, off to Rolie it went and new reverser wheels later it runs sweet as a nut!

Pictures of course!

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Abe Fromen

Love it! Can't wait for mine.

2hot2trot

Superb work. Enjoy it mate

Frazzle

Looks great mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagger

Thanks guys, honestly comparing it to the one in the jewellers window I cannot see a difference, maybe I'm not picky enough........but I did notice the difference between my jf yacht master and the gen, was the date font was thinner on gen.......

Duzza

As an owner of the genuine watch, I can't help but feel the original finish looks much closer to the real deal. Sorry :)